Reviews for The Scent of Blood and Paint
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
The ending gave me such a melancholy yet sweet feeling... i loved this, great job!
Owlie chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
What? Is that the end?
Gosh, this story is amazong, even tho I would want a happy ending. Great job
Cheringin chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
What an intense story! The ending was a bit of a shock, I wonder if she'll ever remember? I liked the way you kept them in character, how Klaus didn't just turn into a lovesick puppy with a golden heart because he is in love with her. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
You are an awful tiwsted person! He just did the same thing Damon did to her. Taking advantage of her and taking her free will. You are disgusting and a disgrace towards Klaroline.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
This is pathetic! He caused her to be such a mess and for that he even gets a reward with Caroline running to him? What is wrong with you?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
You seriously know nothing about Klaroline! At this point he has been already in love with her so he would never treat her like that! She did something horrible and freaked out and then he treats her even more like crap. She has a horrible nightmare and the consequence is to go to that asshole apologizing and sleeping there? How stupid are you? This is the worst characterization of them ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
UPDATE PLEASE IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Gosh, this story is so wonderfully emotive. The last chapter had me in this state of utter and inescapable sadness but for some reason, the last few paragraphs made me smile. I don't know how it's possible after what happened, but the tone is just so hopeful. I mean, all her thoughts about Klaus are happy, or at least just the way they were before. It's like a slate wiped clean...I really enjoyed it! Well done! :) xox
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Brilliant. I think you dealt with them as characters brilliantly. Caroline was strong and didn't just fall at his feet, she wondered if she might love him rather than being hopelessly infatuated. And Klaus was perfectly villainous and tortured, he loved her, but only her. And that wasn't enough to make h a different person despite Caroline's naive hopes. Great ending, I think the door's open, just a little, in the future...
liesmyth chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
This was truly great. I have no other words, really.
Sure, I'd have preferred a different ending, maybe this one kinda made me sad, but the characterization is so gorgeous and flawless and the writing style so perfect that I'm completely awed. I can almost picture in my mind the rain and the sunlight and the air, and believe me when I say that no other ever managed to suck me in so much. I feel emotionally drained right now, and want to curl into a tiny ball of feels and eat ice cream and go to sleep.
You made my entire week, and are truly an amazing writer.
All the kudos in the world ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Yeah, I'm afraid that I have to agree with the review that said it was pretty unsatisfying ending. It just feels unfinished. I just saw this rec'd, and I felt that your fic certainly deserved it up until the end - as it was lovely, and very prettily written - but it's going to be one of those fics that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not sure what you were intending, particularly with the note to recall the end of chapter four. After seeing that note, I re-read it before starting this chapter, and it gave me an idea about what would happen that was 100% in the opposite direction. I imagined this ending with emotions on, because of that, because of loving someone so much. To each his own, I suppose. I do hope that you will write other Klaroline fic in the future, because you are quite talented.
Neverintheshadows chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Oh my god this is beautiful...
Love this story
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
That...was a pretty unsatisfying ending. Compulsion was the easy way out. I kind of want to see her realize he compelled her memories away and demand to have them back.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
:O What will happen next?
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
About time Elijah showed up!