Reviews for And the Birds Sing No More
I got attached to Antonio...
CosmicDucks chapter 14 . 7/15
That ending was a sucker punch to the feels. This was a great story though.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 14 . 5/15
This is so worth the read!
hetalia987 chapter 14 . 5/9
How dare you! I'm sobbing my eyes out right now because of you and your amazing story!
Crimson cat angel chapter 14 . 2/4
Jazzy-Jazzy-Woo-Woo chapter 14 . 1/16
There are no words to describe how amazing this fic is.
That ending.
The characters.
It's like the best kind of fucked up romance I've seen.
Holy fuck.
I need some time after this.
ThisIsTheEarth chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Wow. No words. Amazing.
(Okay, those were words but you know what I mean)
Just-a-Kagehina-lover chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! It's EXACTLY what I wanted! A lot of people tend to forget the fact that the insane captor (whoever the character may be) KIDNAPPED the protagonist, and so they often take the matter too lightly. I think you did the absolute BEST job on this topic I've ever read! It was amazing and I really like your writing style. This is the first review I've ever written, because I normally just can't be bothered, but you are the first person I HAD to write a review for, no matter how good the other stories were. Please keep writing, you do an amazing job! I really got swept along and cried a lot in the end (but I'm a sucker for tragedy and a crybaby so I don't know if that's too big of an accomplishment). I just thought I had to tell you how much I appreciate this story. I was going to write one so similar, but now I don't even want to because it was just too BEAUTIFUL! There aren't enough words to describe it. Please keep writing, you're awesome!
Riza Phantomhive chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
So lovely! And yet so sad :((. I like the ending very much, its like in a way, Antonio got what he wished. Lovino did not left him, even if he's dead. And to me, its sort of like Lovino preferred to be locked up and be with Antonio than to live freely without him by his side because the ending looks as if he's finding comfort inside his closet wishing it was Antonio's.

Very good plot! I cried so much at the ending. Keep up the good work :
FireFox Vixen chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
rip in peace chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
my heart hurts oh my god
Lolibeagle chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
I was not expecting that ending. Wow. Amazing, I don't even know what else to say.
summermangos chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
It was chilling, and beautifully written! My poor Lovi... I hope he gets okay again... T T
TheCreamToMilk chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
This was an absolutely perfect story. You wrote the plot beautifully, and the way you wrote about each character was simply amazing.
I have to admit that when Lovino stabbed Toni I got really sad, because Lovi had regretted (?) it, and it broke my heart. But, it is your story, and it works well into it.
I was also silently screaming at Antonio for killing that policeman, because it was just going to make it worse xD
I stayed up superlate on school nights just to finish this story because I never had enough time in the day to read it.

I don't know if you're still looking at reviews, but if you are, I want you to know that you're awesome. As awesome as Prussia, maybe. ;)
YellowVixen chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Omg, sorry but, the Velveteen Rabbit? That was my most favourite book as a child!