Reviews for And the Birds Sing No More
Dutchgirl chapter 14 . 6/5
This was so amazing! It felt so real
Jandisnskbcianso chapter 14 . 4/19
This broke me. It was amazing.
I've always been very intrigued by Stockholm Syndrome. I hope this is a good fanfiction. It is so far.
FanFictionFiend chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
""I love you."

And out of the darkness and silence came in an awake and waiting voice, "I love you too, Lovino.""

There are the chills again! I envy your amazing ability to draw suspense and write tension so succinctly; I'm on pins and needles and I can't get enough of this! Looking forward to seeing how everything pans out in this amazing story!
FanFictionFiend chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
"The man paused, mouth slightly open. Then, with a somewhat regretful look on his face, closed it. It didn't matter. Lovino knew what he was going to say anyway, and the thought no longer scared him."

I got *chills*. I haven't even finished the chapter yet because I needed to let it be known how much I'm *loving* this fic! This is so damn good and I haven't been able to put it down since I started. This is the best story I've ever read on the subject matter; your take on it and all of Lovino's emotions are written perfectly. I'm absolutely hooked! I'm off to go binge-read the rest! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Oh. Antonio also happened to shoot the officer, just like Wilkes did in Misery. Just thought it was a coincidence.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I keep coming back to this even after all these years. To be completely honest, your characterisation of Antonio very vaguely reminds me of Annie Wilkes from Misery by Stephen King. It's in the explosive bouts of anger and the unnervingly happy go lucky disposition, I think... Just an observation. I also like the reference to King in Chapter 2, by the way. It adds some realism to the story which is really great.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
I got attached to Antonio...
CosmicDucks chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
That ending was a sucker punch to the feels. This was a great story though.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
This is so worth the read!
hetalia987 chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
How dare you! I'm sobbing my eyes out right now because of you and your amazing story!
Crimson cat angel chapter 14 . 2/4/2016
Love!
Jazzy-Jazzy-Woo-Woo chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
There are no words to describe how amazing this fic is.
That ending.
The characters.
It's like the best kind of fucked up romance I've seen.
Holy fuck.
I need some time after this.
ThisIsTheEarth chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Wow. No words. Amazing.
(Okay, those were words but you know what I mean)
Just-a-Kagehina-lover chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! It's EXACTLY what I wanted! A lot of people tend to forget the fact that the insane captor (whoever the character may be) KIDNAPPED the protagonist, and so they often take the matter too lightly. I think you did the absolute BEST job on this topic I've ever read! It was amazing and I really like your writing style. This is the first review I've ever written, because I normally just can't be bothered, but you are the first person I HAD to write a review for, no matter how good the other stories were. Please keep writing, you do an amazing job! I really got swept along and cried a lot in the end (but I'm a sucker for tragedy and a crybaby so I don't know if that's too big of an accomplishment). I just thought I had to tell you how much I appreciate this story. I was going to write one so similar, but now I don't even want to because it was just too BEAUTIFUL! There aren't enough words to describe it. Please keep writing, you're awesome!