Reviews for Calling Her
Sidnika chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awww I loved it! And I love that you're only using small sentences of Swedish in your stories (that I've seen so far anyway!) because I'm from Sweden and it really ruins a fluffy moment when the translation is so wrong that I begin to laugh. But your translations are great :D Can't wait to red the rest of your stories!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ugh this is just so fabulous and you-you're god! Yup, that's it. You are totally god because this is golden and so them and I really really really really love Paric and Jessica fics hehe.

I think those three are awesome together and it's brilliant.

Rachel x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I am sooooooo tired of your stories giving me so many feels! I can't take it. The way you write the perfection that is paric makes my heart want to explode!
ParicDrabbles chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved this, always so emotional and I just want to hug Pam as tight as I can. But I adored the interaction between Eric and Pam :') I loved how Jessica burst in, that was funny! haha, another brilliant one-shot, not that I expected anything less. Every single one of your stories are brilliant and are perfect representations to the true characters of Eric and Pam, god I have crazy feelings right now. *Gulps*
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ahhh! I love it! This needs to happen like now.

The whole beginning was perfectly crafted. Loved that Pam was reminiscing about Eric toying with her. Then I loved Eric's speech. So good. And to wrap it all up with the perfect Jessica bow. Yep. Perfect. Loved how you incorporated her line from the end of season 5. It fits much better here. ;) Pam and Eric's dialog at the end was really nicely done as well.

Gold Stars! Lots and lots of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Amazing!:)
ValidescopeWest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loves it...*sigh*

I'll fight you over Spike though. LOL

_Valid
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was awesome! Loved every single word of it!
Lady Dudley chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This needs to happen. I don't know when, but it needs to.

Loved it! :D
Mots d'imagination chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Spike AND Eric. I hate you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was incredible, as always! But it's only a one-shot?! I would give anything for a citrusy follow up! ANYTHING! Your lemons are a Paric goldmine! Seriously, the best I've read on here. Pretty, pretty please! Cannot get enough of your Eric, by the way. Beautifully written!
Queen-of-candyland chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Well that made my heart melt. If there were any justice in the world, we'd see this exact story on our screens sometime in the near future. If only.