Reviews for Skin
Arihimew chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
The ending is just sooo cute. And I love to bits every story with Emily's selfless nature on highlight, especially when they have Demily on top of them. This 2 chapters capture all that nicely. great work as always!
greeneyedconstellations chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I LOVE this fic! Anything written about Emily's time as Lauren is always a favourite of mine to begin with. I love that you had her go undercover again, and I love your characterization of Lauren; so different from Emily. Really, really excellent fic, I would have loved more chapters!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Omg! That was amazing!
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Once again, I'm blown away. Amazing.
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Sorry it has taken me so long to find the time to read your fantastic story. I love how you have invbestigated the impact of becoming Lauren again would have. Well thought through.
thesoundofasmile chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Definitely another fantastic instalment. I particularly loved the line about ice cream and exercise!

Well done.
sarahb2007 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Awww I loved this, what a great ending for Emily;)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Omg! I'm so glad she and the others were found! And rossi's sweet! But OMG! Was that a confession, morgan? Omg!
radioactive460 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
What another great story! I really liked Rossi and Emily's conversation on the jet. I love when we get to see inside her head. Especially when it's about her UC work. And I definitely liked the ending. ;)

Congrats on your new job, I'm so excited for you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Wow that was a great ending! I love the dynamics between Emily and Derek. Looking forward to your next story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Congratulations on the new job. :)) Good luck with it and your new living arrangements. :)) Wonderful update to another one of your brilliant CM and especially Derek /Emily, Demily stories. You really have captured all their thoughts and emotions perfectly. Emily embracing and at the same time fearing what and who she is as lauren. Dave being like her father understanding and getting through to her that she isn't different from them. Derek telling her that yes he hares lauren but loves Emily and that it isn't a love of friendship it is so much deeper. In both their hearts they crossed that line a long time ago. :)) Thank you for sharing and I hope with all my heart that you will still continue to write amazing and brilliant DEMILY stories. So In the meantime it means I reread all your fantastic amazing brilliant hahaha DEMILY stories. Thank you for sharing :D and congratulations. :D
EverythingSunny chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I'm too lazy to log in, and I'm sorry to hear about your upcoming lack of Internet access. However, the story was brilliant. Great ending, and I can't wait for more of your work. (:
Bobbie23 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I found the first chapter a bit too intense, but I loved how you ended it.
lizzabet chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Really enjoyed this story, but sad that you don't have many stories left before you'll stop writing CM. I've always loved your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I really like this story! I love it! Please update soon :)