Reviews for Walk the Line
tenchu11 chapter 10 . 8/6
I'm sure you've been asked this often. Will this ever be finished or any more stories on the horizon? :(
Gober chapter 10 . 7/2
Chapter 11? Loving the story so far!
Juny23 chapter 10 . 6/27
Damn! I am loving this sequel! You've got me psyched for this impending Void/Shadow Isle invasion about to happen. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon!
Neopallium chapter 10 . 6/18
I started reading The Only Truth because Garen is my fav champion. From some fanfiction I expected some terribly written, unresearched crap, as if a teenage girl tries to write her dreams in a fantasy setting. And then I had to realize...this is good! Has few flaws, as everything, but I see a lot of work and talent behind the story. So keep it up, and I hope the story continues!
SilentWriter59 chapter 10 . 6/15
Well this is picking up and nicely too. Someone who knows about shurima? If only there were a king/shogun who was from that time period, who just happened to have a relative who threw a strangely shaped key around for bad. Anyway great chapter and looking forward to the next one.
FloatingCowboyz chapter 9 . 5/21
Please please please continue writing the story it made League so much more than a damn game and your Only Truth Universe is by far the best written fanfiction EVER. No, I'm not flattering you but this is really a magnificent piece of work
AcePhase chapter 10 . 5/21
Awesome piece of work, sad that the only truth universe wasn't continued.. seriously you should get this published into a book and riot should put this into their damn lore
Fredstar chapter 10 . 5/19
Man, great cliffhanger here. Man I love the way you painted the picture of the different places the void turned up. mann I cant wait for the next chapter to drop. You are a great writer, I followed this from the Only truth which was Amazeballs, (cos I Love Garen). and all works out. I wish you Good health and inspiration for your next chapter. P.s. not saying it should but if you can put in the Chain warden (cos I love that thresh hook, flay combo lol) into Kaisers team or a free lancer for the wars to come. but anyhow. Keep it Up
Light Penguin chapter 10 . 4/22
You have an amazing story here. I read the first one, and now I've read these chapters for the second one, and it's just as good, if not better. I know you haven't finished editing the first one, but I still loved it anyway! I also love the accompanying one well written! I also think your characterizations are spot-on! I love the realistic interactions between the characters, as well.
Keep up the good work! :D
Awesome chapter.
Adonna2424 chapter 10 . 4/5
Yes update! Love this story I'm happy to see that things are going to get crazy well crazier.
Skyshattered chapter 10 . 4/5
Wow, you just made my perspective of Mordekaiser go more badass. Lorewise, I've never paid much attention to the Shadow Isles, but now... wow. They are a threat, much like the Scourge.
Serithus chapter 10 . 4/4
El muertekaiser is supreme over all
Ulcaasi chapter 10 . 4/3
Well. Certainly a nice step down into growing madness and chaos from the epic high of the last chapter.

has come. No longer (-will-) the undead be chained
no one chapter 9 . 3/20
I'm not so sure about Kat's redesign. She might've looked a waifu, but she didn't look like a psychotic meth head.

That said, could you put Sivir and Ezreal together?