Reviews for Walk the Line
please chapter 10 . 11/24
Please end the story.
I'll write this in Spanish.
por favor termina la historia esta me intrigo mucho kata x garen
Misstalkative chapter 10 . 9/9
You are a truley talented writer. I read both of your series in 3 days! Hahaha. I could not put it down. You have a unique gift and I sincerely hope you never stop. Thank you at least for giving me this
Misstalkative chapter 10 . 9/9
Are you going to update anymore? Or is this it? :(
lobogang chapter 10 . 7/19
Where's chap 11 ;-;

don't do this to my fragile heart
YAY chapter 10 . 6/12
I LOVE THIS SERIES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
xSiah chapter 6 . 1/29
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that DONT STOP writing, you are really talented. Your fanfics are stuck in my head all day xD I love them. Even Tahm Kench knows what is going on between Garen and Kat :P And... That's it xD Never Give up :')
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/22
Please keep writing. You are seriously so talented and out of all the kat/garen stories I've read yours will always be my favorite! I also love Lux and Talon. I hope you read this, because you need to keep writing. :)
Please please please. If you still check this please continue writing. You are seriously so talented and I can't live not knowing what happens next. Please write. You are so good.
Caimthehero chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
IT GOT BETTER! GAREN HAS ONE TOO Play. Illaoi "Honour? Duty? Ha! What your heart demands is all that matters."
Caimthehero chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
First let me say I love this story. I just dropped in to leave you an interesting comment about the league regarding the Katarina Garen romance. Illaoi Taunting an enemy Katarina "No love is impossible, my god demands you follow your desires." Just made me think of your stories and smile.
Nogui chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Just found this fic. Aww man, you gave up on it? :( It is being so interesting!
tenchu11 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I'm sure you've been asked this often. Will this ever be finished or any more stories on the horizon? :(
Gober chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Chapter 11? Loving the story so far!
Juny23 chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
Damn! I am loving this sequel! You've got me psyched for this impending Void/Shadow Isle invasion about to happen. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon!
Neopallium chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
I started reading The Only Truth because Garen is my fav champion. From some fanfiction I expected some terribly written, unresearched crap, as if a teenage girl tries to write her dreams in a fantasy setting. And then I had to realize...this is good! Has few flaws, as everything, but I see a lot of work and talent behind the story. So keep it up, and I hope the story continues!