Reviews for Walk the Line
Dude why aren't you posting anymore? If you leave a story like this you literary rip out some persons heart! PLEASE FINISH THIS! I wanna know how it ends

*Preparing to pull a Kermit*
please chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Please end the story.
I'll write this in Spanish.
por favor termina la historia esta me intrigo mucho kata x garen
Misstalkative chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
You are a truley talented writer. I read both of your series in 3 days! Hahaha. I could not put it down. You have a unique gift and I sincerely hope you never stop. Thank you at least for giving me this
Misstalkative chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
Are you going to update anymore? Or is this it? :(
lobogang chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Where's chap 11 ;-;

don't do this to my fragile heart
YAY chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
I LOVE THIS SERIES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
xSiah chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that DONT STOP writing, you are really talented. Your fanfics are stuck in my head all day xD I love them. Even Tahm Kench knows what is going on between Garen and Kat :P And... That's it xD Never Give up :')
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Please keep writing. You are seriously so talented and out of all the kat/garen stories I've read yours will always be my favorite! I also love Lux and Talon. I hope you read this, because you need to keep writing. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
Please please please. If you still check this please continue writing. You are seriously so talented and I can't live not knowing what happens next. Please write. You are so good.
Caimthehero chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
IT GOT BETTER! GAREN HAS ONE TOO Play. Illaoi "Honour? Duty? Ha! What your heart demands is all that matters."
Caimthehero chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
First let me say I love this story. I just dropped in to leave you an interesting comment about the league regarding the Katarina Garen romance. Illaoi Taunting an enemy Katarina "No love is impossible, my god demands you follow your desires." Just made me think of your stories and smile.
Nogui chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Just found this fic. Aww man, you gave up on it? :( It is being so interesting!
tenchu11 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I'm sure you've been asked this often. Will this ever be finished or any more stories on the horizon? :(
Gober chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Chapter 11? Loving the story so far!
Juny23 chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
Damn! I am loving this sequel! You've got me psyched for this impending Void/Shadow Isle invasion about to happen. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon!