Reviews for Walk the Line
I am know 99 percent sure rito reads your fanfics, have you seen the new champions lore? Keep doin what you're doing, because the folks over at riot clearly enjoy it.
All I can ask from this is more Talon and Lux, and even that is being provided, GOODNESS you know how to keep a reader happy AND on his toes. Good job with all of your writing I'm praying the next one comes soon.
Antonio - A LoL fanfic reader chapter 9 . 2/17
Chapter 9 perfect! omg, a new war coming!? It's time to use Dreadknight Garen and put him in action!
Adonna2424 chapter 9 . 2/14
OMG you're an evil person to leave the story like this. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that you've updated but seriously this drama will kill me faster than anything the void can summon. Please update again soon! Also really loved the interaction between teemo and veigar, really great.
Cavalden chapter 9 . 2/13
I read this entire chapter with a grin on my face :) All of the different characters presented had interesting tid-bits. (Your portrayal of Teemo was excellent and refreshing) Going to love to see how the characters adapt to the invasion of the void and how, if any, give in to despair. Keep em coming, love the reads!

- Cavalden
Ulcaasi chapter 9 . 2/13
Nice epic feel you got going there. Love it. That all around the world feel as everything explodes in void. Malz is probably feeling damn happy right now.

Also can I punch that summoner? The world's going to shit in void assaults and you wanna lock them up?
George chapter 8 . 2/3
Another excellent lore story. Wondering what will happen in the next chapters. I can only imagine that there will be a Void war and maybe at the end the marriage of Garen and Katarina. You deserve my congratulations once again. Hope that the next chapters will come out soon.
Antonio - A LoL fanfic reader chapter 8 . 1/29
Well, my name is Antonio, I'm from Brazil and I didn't expect to get inside this fanfic/story... When I read Only the Truth, it was wonderfull how you make Garen and Katarina the most perfect,hot,cute couple ever! You can't stop writing, i just give you this hint haha
Sorry for my poor english, I don't know if you are going to continue "Walk on the line", but I'm sure I will be here, waiting for updates.
Thanks you for give me the oportunity to read ur stories! And, u know you have future right? Just God, you are good at this, im not professional(it's not my mother language) but you don't thats what makes you special! Can I SAY GG easy!? Bye, hope u like my review :D
George chapter 3 . 1/27
I don't know who you are or what you believe Princess Garen (as king Terenas says to the Prophet from the cinematic of warcraft 3) but I have remained astonished from your lore stories. I always was thinking that WoW(World of Warcraft) was the best game and had the best lore but you my friend, you have shown to me and to countless others that you have talent. I have already read TOT and I am now busy reading the sequel. Best stories ever! What impressed me most (and probably others) is how you made this romance so...perfect between Garen and Katarina. There are no other words to describe this relationship (since Garen is muscled, strong and handsome while Katarina is agile, hot, sexy and beautiful). I've always been speculating from their poor lore at RIOT, that they were a BIT in love but you made it possible for my imagination to go even further with these two characters. I see here that there are only 8 chapters ready for reading so I hope that the story hasn't ended yet. Keep up the great work although (but I think it's a unfitting idea) you could put in the story more races like: brutal orcs, canibalistic trolls, wood or high elves, elemental lords, a legion of demons, endless undead armies and much much more just to make that world more populated and dangerous and not just some League Champions and a few Void creatures. Just giving an idea that sounds fun in my ears but it's up to you mate to decide. Have a good one Kittytoast. :) P.S. Sorry for the review being that long but you've impressed me. Couldn't help it.
Adonna2424 chapter 8 . 1/25
Wow...I do not even know what to say here. And I thought 'The Only Truth' was suspenseful. Breaks my heart though to know that you are possibly done with writing when you are so talented but it's better to stop then continue a story halfheartedly. I have to say though, your character portrayals are so spot on regardless of setting or topic that would otherwise seem awkward or OOC in any other story. Really truly, it's pure joy to read your works and I do hope you continue. "There is always lights in the darkness."
Cavalden chapter 8 . 1/13
Loving it! Felt like a real Jurassic park moment with Gare and Reksai. Not sure if it was intentionAL but it was awesome. Glad to see your back and updating. Keep up the good work!
Ulcaasi chapter 8 . 1/12
Well damn. WHOOOOO REK'SAI(well it wasn't her but still). Ain't she just the prettiest champion :3

...
More important (-than-) pointing fingers is deciding what we

over her mouth, (-pleading-) silently, Don't, please, don't

but he was certain that they (-were-) about to meet their untimely end
counterjk chapter 8 . 1/8
Love it. Just added u on league. BerlinWall. your choice on whether or not you want to accept :) you don't rank?
I loved it, thank you