Reviews for Beast Outta the Bag
Brav I love your stories. Your one shots are amazing and I just can't get enough of it. You should write some longer stories tho which will definitely be FOEVA
A typo sorry chapter 7 . 7/6
Hey, I saw you say you don't like typo's and such so I wanted to correct you. The 10 paragraph has coud instead of could in the first line. To me paragraphs are defined by having the empty space and that includes the talking too. Just so you don't get confused. Also, I am a huge fan of this. I think you perfectly portrayed how Garfield and Raven would act in these scenarios. My ral name is Caedmon Barker by the way. I feel like I was rude for using a typo. This is on chapter 7 Kiss-ass on Beast outta the bag if the website doesn't directly tell you.
HunterMoore chapter 10 . 1/13
Oh damn, that whipping line killed me. I had to stop reading for a little bit I was laughing so hard. Absolutely amazing story, loved every second of it.
Haebris chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I like the overlapping flash backs, can't remember the last time I encountered that. The characters feel warm and human; slice of life is so underrated. The only thing i'm worried about is that they just notice things that they never did before, it's overdone and largely a fantasy built by those who have been friendzoned. Have you written a Titans where there's a continuous plot driven narrative, with ample time for character interaction and development? Based on this so far i'd love to read it. I've been rooting around in this fandom for a year now and i'd thought that i'd found most if not all of the good fics, i'd almost given up. Thanks for this little treat.
Johnsmythe58 chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I have to say, this was a really great story. I truly enjoyed reading your work, and your writing has inspired me to take up writing fanfic myself. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I love your whole story. Comparisons are bound to happen in fanfiction, where, if you do the job right, they have the same personalities as in the show. So well written stories tend to be similar, but I don't see this as a rewrite, I've read deadpan love, it was good, it must have been a compliment. :)
Anon chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
No! I spoke too soon. Ok so your spelling is fine, but I'm not really too much of a stickler for spelling unless it happens multiple times in a chapter. However, I am one to take note of grammatical mistakes. Honestly, this particular error is made quite often, so don't worry too much; but the mistake is made toward the end of chapter 8. Take a look at this sentence, "Raven could swear the door was getting further away, she was so desperate to reach it." Do you see it? Well, you confused the word farther, with the word further. Other than that, the story was fantastic. Tears were shed!
Anon chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
I love your stories! Most of my time spent here, I find, is more reviewing than reading. Having to stop every so often to take note of a few mistakes to tell the author is tiring. However, the fact that you actually try to be grammatically correct as well as an excellent speller is mind blowing. Moreover, you blow my mind even further by using original back story. So, as an avid follower of the comics and plethora of television shows this is just breathtaking.
The Dark Nightwing chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
I have read some really awesome Beast Boy and Raven pairing fanfiction, but this one is by far THE best one I have ever read! I can't wait to read the following short stories!
The Dark Nightwing chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
This story is amazing! I can't wait to finish it!
Dahkoro5050 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I love the story, its really well written. And quoting 'Dispicable Me' (Thas is how I feel for actually pulling the quote) "It's so fluffy, I could die!" Anyways great story and you should write more oneshots in affiliation with this story.
InvaderAlex IN chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I just want to say and I mean to hurt the persons feelings but to compare a story such as this with a story such as Deadpan Love is the very work of an idiot. This story while having qualities similar to Deadpan Love is in a whole other category character emotional development wise. In this story it has a more open mood then that of Deadpan Love don't misunderstand I love both stories but this on was more emotional in a sense it worked with the characters. That is all I wanted to say this story was amazing thank you for it.
TheRagingRussian chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
I like the whole kiss ass joke. It was pretty funny. I really like this story.
TheRagingRussian chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Gasp. Great chapter though.
krostovikraven1 chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
This was very sweet. With all of them in character. it was beautiful.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »