Reviews for Beast Outta the Bag
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 7/16
I cute little epilogue. I agree it is fitting that Beast Boy rub it in Slade's face that his last act of malice failed.

Raven certainly has loosened up a bit. Openly flirting with Beast Boy, and making that whip joke at Cyborg. She even got the use Beast Boy's 'don't be' line. I have a feeling Raven is taking advantage of her Empathy to know how best get Beast Boy all hot and bothered.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 7/16
Slade planned that out pretty well. In the end, he failed to take into account Beast Boy's feeling for Raven. She was able to appeal to the protective nature of the Beast to break Slade's control. Ironic considering how much she disliked it earlier.

Slade had to pull one last underhanded move by making Raven think that Beast Boy didn't like her. Lucky that his feelings don't lie and Raven is an empath. Beast Boy got that kiss Raven promised.

That was a cute end. Raven and Beast Boy cuddling and enjoying each others company.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 7/16
There has to be a good joke about Raven putting Beast Boy in the refrigerator, that my brain is failing me at the moment.

Oh, poor Beast Boy, Raven needed to meditate badly after a mission, but didn't come back out as Beast Boy waited. Spending time with Raven his really become a important part of his day. It looks like it is the same with Raven, since she came to see him in early in the morning unable to sleep.

Looked like they might kiss for a second there, but it appears that it is still too much stimulation for Raven. She did make a promise that the kiss would happen sometime. They have come a long way from being just 'something'. Maybe embolded by his patience and affection, she was able to give him a quick peck on the cheek before going back to her room.

Raven's Beast Boy senses are tingling. Oh dear, Slade has Beast Boy. Does he have something in particular planned for Beast Boy, or is his just bait?
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 7/16
Some more cute moments between Raven and Beast Boy. Raven tried to wait to have breakfast with him, but she needed food before meditating, so she had to eat. Beast Boy is happy she tried to wait.

Beast Boy seems so happy with how things have gone with Raven so far. Happy that she is the one reaching out, not just him.

Raven was happy with Starfire's report as both. Both that Beast Boy has shown no disappointment, and hasn't been egotistic about it either.

Looks like Dr. Light has been pushed out of the darkness. Raven wanted to go alone, but Beast Boy reminded her that Nightwing said no solo missions. Raven is irritated that Beast Boy rebuked her, but Starfire points out that he was in the right at that moment. It is unwise to underestimate your opponent.

I see Beast Boy is choosing a Raven as his new traveling aerial form. The capturing of Dr. Light went smoothly, though Beast Boy was a little aggressive. I don't think he appreciated what Light called Raven. The press arriving just made things worse, with one reporter having nothing better to do then insult the person saving the day. He totally deserved to be punched in the face.

Raven drags Beast Boy away at this point to rant about his overprotective behavior. She doesn't like being protected like she is weak. For a second I didn't think she would give Beast Boy a chance to explain. The whole not going alone thing aside, because that was just reckless, Beast Boy wasn't thinking that Raven couldn't protect herself, but that they were seeing mean things about her and he wanted that to stop. He wants to be the one to take the misery away and replace it with happiness instead. Glad they were able to come to a understanding.

That whole kiss-ass raven thing is going to become a recurring gag, isn't it.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 7/16
That was a cute chapter. From Raven entering the room being disappointed that Beast Boy wasn't there and that he hadn't made a move on her let, to the conversation Raven and Beast Bot shared, just enjoying each others company.

Raven even found the courage to hold Beast Boy's hand/
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 7/16
Looks like we have both Guy talk and Girl talk.

Beast Boy is worried about how to approach Raven. Discussing it together they agree that Beast Boy would have to match Raven's pace, and decided that just spending time together would be smarter than trying to find a good spot to take her on a date. That Rose analogy Beast Boy made was nice, and it shows how much Beast Boy cares for Raven.

On the girl sides of things, Raven is worried about Beast Boy being willing to put up with her and potentially leaving her, deciding she is not worth it. Good thing Starfire is there to set her straight.

Lets see where things go from here.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 7/16
If the companies are reluctant to share what is being stolen, there is a good chance that is isn't entirely legal or ethical.

This time, it is Cinderblock attacking. That was some teamwork, he went down in no time.

In typical Beast Boy fashion, Beast Boy hyped up the victory to the max. Even Raven joined in the celebration, in her own shy way. She was rewarded with the smile she remembered from her dreams, causing her to blush. She then healed a little cut Beast Boy got in the battle, getting him to blush as well.

Cyborg and Nightwing seems confused about the exchange, while Starfire goes and inquires Raven for more information. Raven decides denial won't actually do any good, shock, and actually confesses to Starfire how a change of perspective allowed her to see Beast Boy in a new light.

While Nightwing is worried about the big picture in terms of Cinderblock's actions, Raven is dreading another girl talk with Starfire.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 7/16
Now Beast Boy is facing the dilemma of focusing all his energy to make sure no one else learns about his feelings, he has to think what he wants to do now. Option 1 has a high chance of becoming option 4 over time. Option 2 can also lead to option 4, but with the added benefit of knowing where he stands with Raven. Option 3 is just a worse Option 4. So really, Beast Boy has two choice. Ask Raven out and hope for the best, or choice to bury his feeling while remaining just friends and watch Raven fall for someone else. What choice will he make.

Raven is facing her own dilemma as well. While Raven is not a stranger to erotic dreams, filled with nothing but lust, she is unfamiliar is dreams of a more romantic nature. There is that comfort zone I mentioned before where Raven blames Beast Boy because that is what she always does.

At least she realizes that blaming Beast Boy is silly. She ends up feeling bad that when thinking of Beast Boy as a romantic partner would be bad, like he wouldn't be a good match for anyone. Glad she is realizes that train of thought is a being little mean on Beast Boy.

To make up for her previous train of thought, she begins to list of his good traits, instead of just piling on the and ones. I wonder if that was Happy or Affection who chimed in their opinion on Beast Boy. Raven even called him cute at the end of her list.

Crime time. Lets see who is causing trouble.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 7/16
Everyone seems to be in a pretty good mood this morning. I see Beast Boy still hasn't given up calling Raven 'Rae', though he knows enough to switch back to Raven if see wants a response.

Seeing Enchantress get a little tipsy and start a girl's talk about boys was quite amusing to watch. If nothing else, she got Raven to check out Beast Boy and re-evaluate her opinion on Beast Boy's appearance. When people have their comfort zone, they like to have certain constants in their lives, which can cause them to become blind to the changes around them. Raven was so used to Beast Boy being the 'green ball of hyperactive energy' that she never bothered to change that opinion.

Making Beast Boy laugh makes Raven feel fuzzy now. Duh, duh, duh.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/16
Alright, time to read this story.

In this chapter we get to see a transition of Beast Boy's feelings for Raven over time. Starting from a hormonal crush, to slowly developing into something more. That smoothly the uniform scene was pretty funny. Lucky for Beast Boy there was something on the TV to cover his tracks.

I personally don't think wanting to shield your personal feelings from someone who can sense emotions is something to feel guilty of. They are your feeling after all, you thought have a say on whether or not other know about them.
ProdigyPsycho chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
I loved the story.
Its not many times you see a romance story in which there is no formal asking out. The way the stories are written and the way they are presented in a 'what do you think?' way is really cool. The reader doesn't simply have to sit back and read, she/he is stimulated to think about what the author is suggesting. Those kind of stories really appeal to me. And yours is one of them.
And the AN chapter in the end really is true. You will not believe the number of times I have fallen into trouble because of not choosing the right words.
So... Yeah. Loved the story.
Live long and prosper.
kingryu chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Dude. You did Slade perfect
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Brav I love your stories. Your one shots are amazing and I just can't get enough of it. You should write some longer stories tho which will definitely be FOEVA
A typo sorry chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Hey, I saw you say you don't like typo's and such so I wanted to correct you. The 10 paragraph has coud instead of could in the first line. To me paragraphs are defined by having the empty space and that includes the talking too. Just so you don't get confused. Also, I am a huge fan of this. I think you perfectly portrayed how Garfield and Raven would act in these scenarios. My ral name is Caedmon Barker by the way. I feel like I was rude for using a typo. This is on chapter 7 Kiss-ass on Beast outta the bag if the website doesn't directly tell you.
HunterMoore chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
Oh damn, that whipping line killed me. I had to stop reading for a little bit I was laughing so hard. Absolutely amazing story, loved every second of it.