Reviews for Forte
uchiha7 chapter 57 . 4/5
omg omg I love thissss please update
I love the fact that you added sensor types to sakura! It suits her so much!
DLFangrill chapter 57 . 3/24
Please don’t leave this hanging! I want to know what happens next! Y the cliffhanger? Things just got exciting XDD
CasStoleTheTardisSorry chapter 3 . 2/8
No wait I read it wrong it's fine!
CasStoleTheTardisSorry chapter 3 . 2/8
I got second hand embarrassment. And cringed myself so hard I fell off the bed.
Kira9221 chapter 57 . 1/25
I really love your story, I wish you would update soon.
KuriKashi chapter 57 . 1/21
I have really enjoyed the chapters so far. I like the funny interactions between Sakura and Inner and the rest of the characters (Shisui is my favorite). I love how we get a lot of Shisui and his character is very enjoyable and lovable. The story line is very different from the original series but that adds unpredictability and adds a lot of creative freedom. Well done, looking forward to the updates!
Irishino1 chapter 57 . 1/18
very good. pls update.
Mililli chapter 43 . 1/14
This chapter was so good! So happy about the time skip, I loved Sakura's encounter with Naruto and her ever growing relationship with Ita- I mean Captain!
Ilovetralala chapter 57 . 12/11/2017
Please update. Huhuhu. This is still my favorite sakura becomes strong non-massacre non-time travel non-weirdass bloodline limit itasaku fic
Maria chapter 57 . 11/30/2017
I've never hated cliffhangers so much please keep writing T-T
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
Lol. "You can sit with him and the rest of our class in my shadow as I become the strongest kunoichi this village has ever seen" ... I half expected this to be followed by " believe it."
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
This is great
TheGuardianAngel18 chapter 57 . 7/25/2017
Are you going to update anytime soon?
Hidan'sLoyalGirl chapter 57 . 7/16/2017
Please please please please update! I've had your story on my favorites list for years now. I forgot this story wasn't complete when I started reading it again. It would be really amazing if you could give some news about wether or not you plan on updating? This story is really well written and doesn't follow the cliche patterns of itasaku, so please update? Your loyal followers are eagerly awaiting any sort of word after two years of absence.
(๑๑)