Reviews for Forte
Duh ?
camimarte chapter 57 . 8/3
Pleeeeease update!
roseflower96 chapter 57 . 6/8
This is an amazing story. I was just wondering if this will have an update soon?
I don't usually write reviews but this story is so beautifully crafted and has one of the best portrayals of Sakura; alongside other characters. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it up to this point and I hope you continue with this amazing work. You're an extremely talented writer and should be proud of this absolute gem!
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 57 . 5/11
I love this story and I love rereading it:) I wished this would be updated more (once more)
uchiha7 chapter 57 . 4/5
omg omg I love thissss please update
I love the fact that you added sensor types to sakura! It suits her so much!
DLFangrill chapter 57 . 3/24
Please don’t leave this hanging! I want to know what happens next! Y the cliffhanger? Things just got exciting XDD
MintyFreshBoy chapter 3 . 2/8
No wait I read it wrong it's fine!
MintyFreshBoy chapter 3 . 2/8
I got second hand embarrassment. And cringed myself so hard I fell off the bed.
Kira9221 chapter 57 . 1/25
I really love your story, I wish you would update soon.
KuriKashi chapter 57 . 1/21
I have really enjoyed the chapters so far. I like the funny interactions between Sakura and Inner and the rest of the characters (Shisui is my favorite). I love how we get a lot of Shisui and his character is very enjoyable and lovable. The story line is very different from the original series but that adds unpredictability and adds a lot of creative freedom. Well done, looking forward to the updates!
Irishino1 chapter 57 . 1/18
very good. pls update.
Mililli chapter 43 . 1/14
This chapter was so good! So happy about the time skip, I loved Sakura's encounter with Naruto and her ever growing relationship with Ita- I mean Captain!
Ilovetralala chapter 57 . 12/11/2017
Please update. Huhuhu. This is still my favorite sakura becomes strong non-massacre non-time travel non-weirdass bloodline limit itasaku fic
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »