Reviews for Shotgun
Agent Wyoming chapter 18 . 2/25/2017
plswrite more! i love this book!
Bratty chapter 18 . 10/3/2016
I hope to god that you're publishing your own original fiction somewhere, because writing this good should not be restrained to fandom. The world needs your talent. There's not a chapter of this that doesn't leave me happy!
Firewarrior123X chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
beautiful, literally the most beautiful chapter /ever/
Bratty chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
I am so happy Andy made an appearance! Aah! Awe, this is so much fun.
TinyAmbassadorFrisk chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
I didn't know what I was expecting as the summery difenatly doesn't give much this was amazing I really enjoyed reading this.I had thought since the summery said privet Grif that it would have something to do with no it was just sister and I was only partially surprised that Sarge was the father,I think the possibility of him being the dad was at the back of my mind.I thought the paring was a bit weird and hilarious at first but by the end of this I now find myself shipping Sarge X Sister XD I really hope their will be more of this because I love it and want just another story with them as a pairing.
Crazy Con chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
Love it. I just wish that I could see Sarge and his baby.
Undead Fangirlsama chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
Oh man! Please update soon, I really wanna know what happens! Please please pleased! Awesome story!
Firewarrior123X chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
Don't you /dare/ stop there. There has to be more!
Crazy Con chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
You know, I didn't know what to think of this until just now.

I love it. You capture the characters greatly, and you crack off the jokes seamlessly. Hell, I love your Sarge rants. It only saddens me that it has to end.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
This is pure and utter crack, and it gets the best lines, as Wash proves on the subject of baby blankets here. Love that you can keep the action and dramatic tension going and not lose sight of the characters while bringing the funny. This is pure, utter *good* crack and it's kinda friggin' awesome that way. :D
DarthMaine chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
it's either Doc and Donut to distract everyone for about five seconds, or Carolina to, well, we know
Bratty chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
Equis Caboomus! Bloody marvelous. Every new chapter of this story is like a small christmas. I love you!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
Goddamnit Wash! Worst point to decide to have some empathy. Ever. Of all time.
Firewarrior123X chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
Ooooo my gosh u can not end it there. U write their character so well! Oh man oh Man U gatta continue
The Boy Who Could Is Me chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Very nice story my friend. You did an absolutely wonderful job of writing, and this sounds quite realistic- In more ways than you may think. I hooe you continue writing soon- It would be a shame if you stopped.

Sincerly,