Reviews for The Bond Permutation
shamour chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I'm incredibly late, I just stumbled upon your fic, and this is so perfect and in character for all of them, I also loved the tale from Leonard's point-of-view, and the reference to costumes/hickeys/sex tapes, hilarious! I think that's really the best the-gang-finds-out-about-shamy-doing-the-deed story I've ever read, kudos to you, wonderful work here!
MajinSakuko chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
loved it!
so many lines I had to squee, one of my favourites was the one about keeping his prowess to herself (sorry, can't copy the line)
MajinSakuko :-)
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I Just loved this. I was nervous at first because typically I don't like first person stories, but it was cute, hilarious, the dialogue was spot on, and just adorable. I just love. So much love.
jiminxx chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
The accuracy of their characters is just unbelievable... well done! I really enjoyed this story :) Definitely going to read more of yours.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Very well done story! I love its from Leonard's POV and how you used several sources of inspiration to make one well-crafted and smart fic. The characters are very IC and I read all the conversation in their voices and it sounded something that could be straight off the show. Great job!
Pazifutica chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
It was both hilarious and serious... Like a good combination of learning about the character's feelings but with laughs included. Kinda like the show.
And the last scene was perfect and IC, it was pretty sexy too. I really liked this one. :D

Keep going, you're awesome.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awwww no way you ended like that! lol

Shelly's a big boy now
PennamePersona chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
It's great history. I can imagine the characters.
Thanks for write it.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is hilarious, and so well crafted. Loved it! XD
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
lovely and amusing and heart-warming. :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was SO cute!
I loved the reference to Jim Parsons costume. That made me laugh quite hard.
This felt very in character and super cute.
greenchopstix chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow that was great! Every charachter was spot on. Your such a great writer! More stories please :)
meisaku chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
ohh so lovely, very in characters, thanks for writing _
babblemouth chapter 1 . 6/24/2013