Reviews for The Bond Permutation
MajinSakuko chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
loved it!
so many lines I had to squee, one of my favourites was the one about keeping his prowess to herself (sorry, can't copy the line)
MajinSakuko :-)
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I Just loved this. I was nervous at first because typically I don't like first person stories, but it was cute, hilarious, the dialogue was spot on, and just adorable. I just love. So much love.
jiminxx chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
The accuracy of their characters is just unbelievable... well done! I really enjoyed this story :) Definitely going to read more of yours.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Very well done story! I love its from Leonard's POV and how you used several sources of inspiration to make one well-crafted and smart fic. The characters are very IC and I read all the conversation in their voices and it sounded something that could be straight off the show. Great job!
Pazifutica chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
It was both hilarious and serious... Like a good combination of learning about the character's feelings but with laughs included. Kinda like the show.
And the last scene was perfect and IC, it was pretty sexy too. I really liked this one. :D

Keep going, you're awesome.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awwww no way you ended like that! lol

Shelly's a big boy now
PennamePersona chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wha...whoa...
Cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
It's great history. I can imagine the characters.
Thanks for write it.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is hilarious, and so well crafted. Loved it! XD
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
lovely and amusing and heart-warming. :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was SO cute!
I loved the reference to Jim Parsons costume. That made me laugh quite hard.
This felt very in character and super cute.
greenchopstix chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow that was great! Every charachter was spot on. Your such a great writer! More stories please :)
meisaku chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
ohh so lovely, very in characters, thanks for writing _
babblemouth chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cute!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Holy. Crap. So when Sheldon asked Leonard if he'd recognize him, and he made all of those weird face, he was referring to his...bedroom facial expressions? Wow. That's pretty freaking awesome. XD

This was really cleverly executed. This is the first BBT fic I read that was written in Leonard's POV, so that alone was an original and creative way to tell the story. I liked how you showed just how well Leonard knows Sheldon, yet at the same time, that he's still genuinely stumped by Sheldon's actions most of the time because, well, it's Sheldon, haha.

Howard and Raj were great in this, too. Very in character. Howard's line about the guys seeing him as a sex god and Leonard immediately saying, "No, we don't" was so funny.

I loved the epilogue. Very sweet with just a touch of implied naughtiness, haha. ;)

Just one thing, though, there was one point where you accidentally shifted to third person with Leonard's line about him having to be Sheldon's translator. Other than that, though, great fic! :)