Reviews for The Bond Permutation
72 tabatha chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved your story.
Numb chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I forgot how great a sense of humor you have. The Kanye/Kim joke was too funny. I love it when Sheldon goes mainstream. ;) And Stuart-con, ha ha ha! I want to go to there! You captured the humor of the show wonderfully.

My Shelnard feels are all over the place. I love their love for each other. Their friendship is one of the greatest ever! And like I've told you before, you characterization of all the characters are always IC, but your Leonard is my favorite! Kudos on making the story from his pov.

A wonderful, very true to the show story, Mari. I really enjoyed it... expect for the Sheldon sex faces, those I could have gone without. ;)

- Numb (who is too lazy to log in.)
Redrose chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow well written and so in the character which is very rare ! Thank you
Anonymississippi chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I totally forsee this event occurring in the final season because there's been so much hype about it. And it's really difficult to find new ways to 'make it happen', as they say. So telling it slighted, from an alt. pov, makes this a well-crafted piece of work. Kudos.
moyrani chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Gah! Absolutely genius. Telling the story from Leonard's POV (Sheldon's unsuspecting bestie! Totally plausible) and including references to one of my favorite Holographic Excitation lines:
"There are certain things that say to the world, I have a boyfriend, and he’s not made up. Matching costumes, hickeys and sex tapes. Pick one."
OMG, he did ended up doing all three for her. Love!
Both the hickey explanation and the description about the faces he was making on the tape had me ROTFL. Did I spy a reference to Jim's Rocky Horror performance too? LOL. That couldn't be a coincidence.
Howard/Raj's juvenile ribbing, and their apologizing later, was very much IC. The whole condom revelation and subsequent conversation was both funny and endearing in showing the guys' bond.
Loved the epilogue too and how Amy ended up distracting Sheldon.
Thank you for this, dear Mari! :D
Gorn on the sofa chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Great story! The dialog was spot-on and you met the requirements of your fic exchange. I would like to see this continue, but you did an excellent job with a one-shot. One day, Sheldon *will* succumb to temptation :-)!
carol15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
it's alive ! i'm glad that you are still making stories that is so wonderful , shamy shamy shamy , and are so awesome continue just like that perfect c:
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my goodness, that was so funny! Poor Sheldon!
AnotherBritFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very well done! Very in character.
Dina C chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was really clever to tell the story from Leonard's pov. His opening monologue was brilliant. I felt that you captured every essential nuance of his character, his love and acceptance of Sheldon, as well as his exasperation and frustration at Sheldon's shortcomings. Howard and Raj were also well sketched, but Leonard was really the stand-out in this one. The incidents that should have clued Leonard in were each such genius, true-to-character moments. I almost feel cheated that they weren't given full story status separately. The bruise given by a flying squirrel was particularly hilarious. Only Sheldon would think of that as a rational explanation. And Sheldon, err, Bertrand giving his "other person" a gift certificate to the train store was another classic selfish Sheldon move. Love your stories, Marisol. I always know I'm in for a treat! Thanks so much for your hard work, and for sharing your imagination with us readers.
Pammie chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like the way you told the story. It's nice that you use Leonrard's POV. Great job. I really miss your stories that's why I am so happy to read this new one
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved this! Thanks for writing!
Lionne6 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I did not get the couples costumes, hickeys and sex tapes things until I read a review, but now that I do I think it's absolutely brilliant, and just makes me love this story more. You know I'm a fan of all that you write, but this one is going right at the top of the favorites list. When Sheldon said, "My condom," I experience about the same head whirling as Leonard did, and yet it is what it is - but it's simply stunning to hear come out of Sheldon's mouth. Yet, it's also very rewarding at the same time.

I really love every second of this story, you capture the world in which it's so fun to live vividly and truly. You've outdone yourself with this story, and I hope you are proud of it!
Terriirene chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
BRAVO! Good enough to read twice :o)
xLostInTheSun chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OH. MY. COD.
This was so, so brilliant! The structure of the matching costumes/hickey/sex tape is just awesome, and you've got Leonard's voice to a T, and your dynamic between the four guys is downright perfect, and just, ugh, that was literally the best "the guys learn about Shamy coitus" one-shot I've ever read.
Thank you so much for writing this!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »