Reviews for Nightmare on Clinton Street
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Just...wow. That was an amazing piece of writing. From the first word to the last, everything was so well put together. I really enjoyed reading it.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This sure was one fantastic piece of writing. I absolutely loved this story from start to finish - the emotions that you portrayed were amazing. I cried like a baby in the begining as I was reading Lois's point of view on Clark's "death". It was simply perfect for my taste. BRAVO!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was a great story. I flowed well, it stayed on topic, and he characters were lovely. I especially liked that you avoided the temptation for Lois to get angry at Clark and order him to leave. I've always felt that Lois should have a bit more sense than that, considering everything the two of them have been through together. Honestly, it's not like she never lied to him before! Technically it may be canon for her to react that way, but I think your interpretation makes a whole lot more sense!

Your Worshipfulness
ievandie chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
And again: most wonderfull.

I'm going to read the other stories soon.

Greetings from Holland.
blue-hair-rocks chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wow! I am a big fan of the show and that was THE best fanfic I have ever read on it! That was freakin' awesome!
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
That was excellent. A very good story indeed. Loved how youhad Lois thinking Clark was dead...which ultimately made her acknowledge her feelings for Clark. This is probably the best Lois and Clark story that I've ever read.
da-mouse chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Great story, I especially enjoyed all the emotions you incoporate...you're a heck of a writer! :) hope to see more works up.