Reviews for Stir Thy Heart, Shadows
Katsheswims chapter 19 . 4/14
This was a great story! I haven't come across many long, canon stories with this pairing that makes it believable and not completely dark. You write very well. Keep up the good work! I'm off to check out your other stories now!
Chemical Cat chapter 19 . 3/30
I love this so much! Great story!
TARDISbluu chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Awwww. This one's got a fluffy ending, too! You definitely know how to write a nice Black Ice fic, lol.
NotSoNormalLady chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
This was awesome :)
lifelovelaugh chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Omfg I love this chapter! And the way u write! Never thought id like blackice again but I love this! 3
animefreak728 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
I compare Pitch and Loki too. They're both bad guys with unhappy backstories, they're devious, and they're both hot. :)
MoonStar100 chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
That ending was perfect and so cute how Pitch says I love you through the shadows. Can't wait to go read the sequel. Also, your writing is really good-don't ever stop. Nice idea for the story too. I like how you portray the characters personalities and feelings.
Kittryn chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
Great story! Love whole frost and ice hand bit :D
Brandie chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I spent a whole week completely obsessed with this story. It. Was. Amazing. It made me out right laugh in public and gasp as well (I'm now the weirdo on the bus lol). It even made me more in love with my boyfriend some how. I just wanted to let you know that this fic has actually effected my life positively.
Caramel.Raven chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
I don’t understand how this fic doesn’t have a thousand favs! I was so captivated I read this in like two sittings only interrupted by work (alas ppl gotta live) which is record time for me.
Onyx’s growing affection for Jack was incredibly cute and I’ve become very fond of that horse. Are there more nightmares of maybe fearlings with a distinct personality?
Maybe I’m weird but the biggest turn on for me in this story weren’t the sex scenes but when Jack frosted Pitch’s hand (and later Pitch joining with his shade – such heart-melting intimacy!), and all the little ways Pitch showed Jack how he loved him like the note he left him after their first time (Goodness, I was a puddle of feels on the floor) and his jealousy and possessiveness. And can I say that this fic has an ridiculous amount of kisses? It’d addictive and all I know is that I need more and I remember squealing every time they so much as gazed at each heatedly.

But what is that ‘something’ making Pitch feed on fear if he can also feed on other emotions. You mentioned it twice but I don’t think it was explained yet. And Jack didn’t find out more about Pitch’s past or what was inside his locket. (I’m guessing it’s a pic of his daughter?)

I can’t wait for all the Guardians (apart from Tooth of course)to find out about the true nature of Pitch and Jack’s relationship. Bunnymund’s ignorance was both sad and amusing. Hehehe.

What happened to Isobel? I somehow don’t trust her and suspect her of being the big bad behind Faust since we know next to nothing about her safe that she supposedly wants to back Pitch up. Yet, I can’t get Pitch’s reaction to her in the early chapters out of my mind. He told Jack to fear her when Jack mysterious lacked any sort of caution towards her while Pitch was tense around her.

Anyway, I adore the way you integrated Jaime and the children into the story. They didn’t steal the show but actually always moved the plot in a good direction. What struck me as particularly fascinating was Pitch granting Mike redemption though his nightmare. I wish we got to explore that approach towards nightmares and Pitch’s actual intentions more.

Does Jack actually become stronger with more believers? You wrote he could feel it when Mike started to believe. Yes, that’s another thing I wish we had explored me; Jack’s powers. Jack hasn’t undergone such an extensive character development; there was some like when he learned to deal with his fear of being under pressure but nothing comparable to Pitch’s change. So instead you could consider making him stronger. It would only make sense for Pitch to train with Jack if they’re up against more foes and they don’t want Jack to be so easily mauled by some random creatures again, right? You set some promising groundwork with Jack practicing his powers without his staff and there’s definitely room for improvement. He could also work on his technique, his precision and creativity. Just imagine all the weapons he could form out of his ice similarly to how Pitch created bow and arrow or his scythe but throwing knives instead of something.
I’m 100% sure, I’ll beat myself up later for forgetting to put something in this review but I’m sooo tired (almost 4am here) and therefore, I’ll end this review here.

Let me just say thank you for writing, posting and completing such a delightful story.
LG CaRa
ChucklingDevil chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I absolutely loved reading this. I am most definitely looking forward to reading more of your stuff, including the sequel!
farowsfury chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
You should definatly do this fic in pitches pov at some point cus that would be awsome not to mention i like your writing style the best
frosty wonder ice chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I have been meaning to come review this for at least two weeks now. I read it on my phone and texting a review is such a pain. BUT! Here I am! To tell you what a wonderful bit of writing you have in this! I loved every word. I stayed up past midnight reading the first half, then finally forced myself to put it down in order to sleep, but then spent the night tossing and turning and waking every so often with it JUST ON MY MIND, and finally, at 6 AM, I figured I'd just finish the darn thing before I went crazy!

Ahem, so yes, I love this. I don't understand how it is not just overflowing with bountiful reviews! Your writing is fantastic, not too expository but not overly dialogue heavy, just that perfect mix. And you tied the books in, toooooo! So sad, so bittersweet. I liked that Pitch wasn't ridiculously sugarcoated; he liked fear and he could cause fear. Jack was spot on bratty, curious teenager, too.

Anyway, I am so glad I found this after it was already complete, because I'd have died waiting for the updates. I'm dying a little now, wondering about a sequel or this other ROTG fic that you've mentioned. Well, this is good as is, even with the open ending, but I certainly wouldn't snub a sequel.

Thanks for the wonderful read!
Lumina Solaris chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
This was... wow. I have no words and too many at the same time. Just wow. This was amazing.
KisaWolfz chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Well I hope there will be a sequel. I love your story from start to finish.
I started yesterday night, and finished it today in the evening. Truly amazing writing, and you caputered everyone perfectly. Stunning!

I will definaltly follow you, and read any of your other stories.
Amazing !