Reviews for Stir Thy Heart, Shadows
PlaidOtaku chapter 14 . 2/16
I laughed so hard at the Pitch/Jack/Maro scene! Lol
PlaidOtaku chapter 12 . 2/16
At this point in the story, I either ship Jack with Pyotr or Jack with Maro. totally not with Pitch right now.
PlaidOtaku chapter 13 . 2/16
At this point in the story, I really don't know who to ship Jack with. It's hard.
PlaidOtaku chapter 4 . 2/13
...YES!
PlaidOtaku chapter 2 . 2/13
oh my gosh I love this chapter!
Anahita Unduli II chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Delightful chapter, I most certainly enjoyed how you roped one of the Guardians into the later half. Was wondering when they were coming in again. Dear lord, Jack and Pitch are not going to be able to worm their way out this time very easily! My favorite line is Pitch telling Jack he has the mind span of a goldfish! XD That's pure gold right there!
Anahita Unduli II chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
This is definitely a great BlackIce fanfic, if I'm taking my sweet time reading it. The amount of work is clearly present here, along with a plot and issues for a few of the characters. I'm very curious as to what else Pitch did in the past that's caused so much friction between himself and the Guardians (especially Sandy), along with how learning more of his past or at least his wrongdoings will affect Jack.
I admire how you are thorough in your work, especially treading (pardon the pun) on thin ice with building from where things leave off in the movie to your very own unique version. Love the extra spirits added in and Pitch having to keep them from taking what is his!
Katsheswims chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
This was a great story! I haven't come across many long, canon stories with this pairing that makes it believable and not completely dark. You write very well. Keep up the good work! I'm off to check out your other stories now!
Chemical Cat chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
I love this so much! Great story!
TARDISbluu chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Awwww. This one's got a fluffy ending, too! You definitely know how to write a nice Black Ice fic, lol.
NotSoNormalLady chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
This was awesome :)
lifelovelaugh chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Omfg I love this chapter! And the way u write! Never thought id like blackice again but I love this! 3
animefreak728 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
I compare Pitch and Loki too. They're both bad guys with unhappy backstories, they're devious, and they're both hot. :)
MoonStar100 chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
That ending was perfect and so cute how Pitch says I love you through the shadows. Can't wait to go read the sequel. Also, your writing is really good-don't ever stop. Nice idea for the story too. I like how you portray the characters personalities and feelings.
Kittryn chapter 19 . 4/8/2014