Reviews for Stir Thy Heart, Shadows
AnonReader chapter 19 . 2/12
I think this is the 2nd or 3rd fanfic i have read in the ROTG collection that is truly amazing! It has everything one can ask for! Drama, a plot, romance that truly is real, smut, and of course humor! Really have read many JackxPitch stories but i say you made it easily to 2nd place (out of all some 100 stories!) in my book! Thank you for sharing this with us :)
Anahita Unduli II chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
Your story is a delight to read, having stayed up late this morning to finish reading the last few chapters; I remember reading this quite some time ago. You bring so much feeling to Jack and Pitch's relationship and the constant questions that are brought forth between the two. And adding in additional spirits for the plot, from all over, is incredible! I would highly recommend this to those who are looking for something to read of BlackIce as well as some very interesting plot points and characters.
PlaidOtaku chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I laughed so hard at the Pitch/Jack/Maro scene! Lol
PlaidOtaku chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
At this point in the story, I either ship Jack with Pyotr or Jack with Maro. totally not with Pitch right now.
PlaidOtaku chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
At this point in the story, I really don't know who to ship Jack with. It's hard.
PlaidOtaku chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
...YES!
PlaidOtaku chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
oh my gosh I love this chapter!
Anahita Unduli II chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Delightful chapter, I most certainly enjoyed how you roped one of the Guardians into the later half. Was wondering when they were coming in again. Dear lord, Jack and Pitch are not going to be able to worm their way out this time very easily! My favorite line is Pitch telling Jack he has the mind span of a goldfish! XD That's pure gold right there!
Anahita Unduli II chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
This is definitely a great BlackIce fanfic, if I'm taking my sweet time reading it. The amount of work is clearly present here, along with a plot and issues for a few of the characters. I'm very curious as to what else Pitch did in the past that's caused so much friction between himself and the Guardians (especially Sandy), along with how learning more of his past or at least his wrongdoings will affect Jack.
I admire how you are thorough in your work, especially treading (pardon the pun) on thin ice with building from where things leave off in the movie to your very own unique version. Love the extra spirits added in and Pitch having to keep them from taking what is his!
Katsheswims chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
This was a great story! I haven't come across many long, canon stories with this pairing that makes it believable and not completely dark. You write very well. Keep up the good work! I'm off to check out your other stories now!
Law1ess chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
I love this so much! Great story!
TARDISbluu chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Awwww. This one's got a fluffy ending, too! You definitely know how to write a nice Black Ice fic, lol.
NotSoNormalLady chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
This was awesome :)
lifelovelaugh chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Omfg I love this chapter! And the way u write! Never thought id like blackice again but I love this! 3
animefreak728 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
I compare Pitch and Loki too. They're both bad guys with unhappy backstories, they're devious, and they're both hot. :)