Reviews for Train Station
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh, this is lovely! So many wonderful turns of phrase, and insights about that scene. I love how his smile stings her now, as does the repeated use of the word "happy", and the small ways in which her heart dies throughout this scene.

It's of course even more painful because we know his heart is similarly going through a series of small deaths, too...and then they part. Nice way to end it on a hopeful note that at once also feels like a false hope. A final sting!

Very nicely done. :)
trinadeckers chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
now that was angsty. you are very descriptive and that is refreshing. I look forward to seeing other things you write and to many more talks on Tumbr.
oiseaus chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I really liked the paragraph about the kiss in the middle. "to take in his everything". I think that's beautiful. This was really interesting! Keep up the good work!
missmoontail chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved it omg. The end had me in tears lol
Dancing a jig chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was really moving and brought back a lot of memories from when that scene took place you have captured the emotions and feelings perfectly and hope you will continue to write more short fics in the future ! Well done i really enjoyed it !:):)
circa1910 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013