Reviews for Random Paths
StarryPez chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
LOL. That was great, Leo. I haven't watched X-files in a while (it's cancled, isn't it?) but I could still see it TOTALLY happening as I read it. Super!

Starry

PS: My fave episode is still the one with the circus-freak conjoined twin who hates his brother so he comes off at night and kills people unintentionally by trying to attach to them. ;)
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
'Ello- saw this addy in your sig. at the Bin and thought I'd check it out...glad I did! This is great! I agree that the end is great...and, ugh, smoking man hanging around gave it the sense that it could have been part of the eps.

Great work! -Emmi
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
cute but you don't think that her not joining would have a much bigger effect? I mean she made a challenge for Mulder to explain things more closely in scientific terms. she helped keep him solid. I feel that there would have been more to it. so although this is cute and you kind of get the point at the end, I feel that you should try to dig more into it..
Natalie7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
hehe! Cute story!
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
HAHA! I love the ending! "Not my thing" that is priceless for those of us who've watched the show from pilot to finale. Very cute story.