Reviews for Broken Clockwork
Qriiz chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
nice one, gonna follow this story.

I can't quite grasp Narumi and particularly Naruto's motivation.
so far he'd mention Narumi, vengeance, to protect, to be the strongest, acknowledgement. all while saying one thing and denying the other to several people. I hope you did this intentionally.

and, you could use some beta reader.
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Alright I've read enough. Shove that weak Naruto and canon shit right back up your ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
You should put a page break when you jumped from the prison break plan, to talking to Kabuto.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
your a fucking idiot konoha haters are thevscum of the earth haters should die and spot spouting there hatefull shit to everyone making naruto join orochimaru really? maybe you should go fuck yourself
Madgormley chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Excellent story i really hope to see more updates on this
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Seems I was right with my first review.
Tenma Sosei chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Oh hell no. I was hoping Naruto be pairing with his sister. Well good luck. NarutoxNarumi 4 life. Kakashi can lick Sasukes sack for all I care.
Nightlance44 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Why aren't you continuing this story
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Like it like it!
Y u no update chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Y u no update
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
i do not see why mikoto would cheat and have sex with minato when she knew he was the reason for narutos loneliness and destroy her own family
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
You ruined, I don't like spoilers, your method though unique is annoying and to me a spoiler, what fun is there when the ending is already revealed?

The only entertainment is HOW...the others are all long gone...shame...I liked the first chapter
LordoftheFlamingFoxes chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Can u please make this less confusing? There are to many time skips and switching of perspectives which sort of ruin the entire experience and leave me wondering what just happened in the plot.
RaptorKiller chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Death to Minatooo xD He deserves to die
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Great chapter; minor typos, but not many.
I wonder who or what has enough balls to raze down a village near Ame. Hidan, perhaps?