Reviews for The Devil and the Abhor
trinity456 chapter 38 . 11/19
Wow just read through this fanfic and I'm really loving it! I love your accurate depiction of Sebastian and Kat is just adorable and hilarious! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)
Tails307 chapter 38 . 11/12
I Looooovvveeee your story! It's one of my favorites! Can't wait until next chap. See ya! :)
So freakin' cute. :3
TalaxVampirella chapter 38 . 7/30
This is amazing. Your writing style is flawless, it flows so nicely and is extremely easy to read. I've loved this story and I really hope you continue. You promised in your last update you haven't forgotten so make sure you keep that promise :)
Rivera.Silver.11Creepypastas12 chapter 38 . 6/8
O plz update soon, your writing style is unique, and almost every chapter seems flawless to me! I hope you can push soon. :3
S-Lioness chapter 38 . 5/22
Aw damn, I can't tell you how sad I am you got into Naruto & that this wasn't an update :(
I have been reading your story the whole day and I say SebastianXKathrin is my favourite ship at the moment~ 3
Update soon please
pinkpretty chapter 38 . 5/16
Congratulations! Keep up your writing. I hope you get published soon. Don't worry too much about us. We can wait a bit. May your book be a success!
S-Lioness chapter 16 . 5/1
Nooo, Alice. Why? I rly liked her TTnTT
RandomFandoms14 chapter 37 . 4/15
Please update!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 12 . 4/15
Oh Kat... He already knows
RandomFandoms14 chapter 6 . 4/13
"Such an interesting girl my kitten is..." This, my friends, is proof that Sebastian is Yoda!
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 37 . 3/10
All that for a lollipop. lol FOR CANDY! XD
myimagination2012 chapter 32 . 3/8
Holy Fuck! That's was so hoooottttt! Phew! I solute you!
emilyamazing chapter 37 . 3/8
This story is so great. I love it!
myimagination2012 chapter 2 . 3/5
Butler-person? Epic.. He your writing skill...I've only reached two chapters So far and already can say I'm gonna love this story!