Reviews for The Devil and the Abhor
kenzieivy6 chapter 26 . 4/2
Love this story! Took me two days to read all the way to chapter six. Just couldn't stop reading because it's so addictive. Can't wait for the next chapter.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 26 . 3/26
nice. update soon k.
Mini chapter 26 . 3/17
Mooore please!
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 2/26
If this story was real life...I bags being the bad guy who rips apart the relationships...mwahahahaha...I can hardly wait to see the look on 'is face when she tells him she hates him...
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 25 . 2/5
Yay finally Katherine has given into Sebastian. They are so cute together. Please continue this story I can't wait for the next chapter.
HeyyImInsaneAboutAnime chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Don't worry... and this is amazing.
JordynHarper1 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
No, you did a great job!
Paxloria chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
Heh!, She never got to ask her questions.

Glad you havent abandoned the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
awesome story :) can't wait to read the next chapter
Hetomi chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
Great story. Please cont.
Lionessofdreams chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
So I read every chapter so far before commenting. And . . . I really like this. You did really well setting up the story the way you did, dangling information in front of the readers' faces to keep them interested, and it was well done. I LOVE the sexual tension between Sebastian and Katherine, it was brilliantly written. As a fellow writer, I have some grammatical advice. "Male" and "female" are adjectives and you have a tendency to use them as nouns. I suggest when you do this to just use the words "man," "woman," "girl," or "child" and so on. It will make your writing more clear and concise.
HellVampAlice45 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Its been only 2 days n I have finished chapter 23 n omg...I couldn't get away from this mind blowing super awesome epic dramatic book. It takes a lot for some author to get my attention on his or her books. U r very talented so keep up the great work.
Paxloria chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Great chapter!

Ciel's right, this is something that Kat needs to know so she wont panic when the difficulties start and will have time to come to terms with what is going to happen.

On the other hand...
She's spent most of her life as a human and thinks like a human.
From Sebastian's description of how angels & demons think, wouldn't the result of the two muxing together be very similar to "human?"
If so then maybe she'll be ok once mental balance is established.

Was Garret the demon in her dreams?

I look forward to the next chapter.
foreverlostindreams chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ! This is awesome! Good job!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013