Reviews for The Devil and the Abhor
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 16 . 6/30
Whoa, I can't believe Kat slapped Sebastian! But I did like the fact that it shows that Katherine is strong and not a pushover. That she can stand up to Sebastian, and surprisingly in turn, he respects her wishes.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 15 . 6/21
This chapter was very cute. I liked that everyone in the manor sat around while Kat told them about her life in the 21st century. Hopefully that can happen again. Also with Sebastian teasing her about them being married and having a child was hilarious! He sure does know how to make her flustered. Though I'm sure he actually finds the idea of her baring his child an interesting thing to do in the future. Maybe in future chapters she'll actually get pregnant (hint, hint)? Also, so now we know that Leigh is Garret's son, and Ashe makes his appearance. Wonder how he'll affect Katherine in all of this and what his plans for her will be.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 14 . 6/16
Awww, Sebastian was getting a bit jealous when Kat mentioned her old friend. But I think that was her main opportunity to tease him. Though now that I think of it, I'm sure he would've fought back even harder on his teasing. But most importantly, Sebastian has made it clear that he had feelings for her before and now it's even deeper. More importantly than just lust it seems. And what's up with Alice? Is she a hybrid like Katherine as well? She mentioned that they had a lot in common, plus she already figured out that Sebastian was a demon. So what is she? And what exactly are her and Leigh looking for anyway? So many questions, but like Sebastian, I have a bad feeling about him too.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 13 . 6/16
So she finally admitted she loves Sebastian. About time she admitted it. And the gift he gave her was adorable, shows he actually cares deeply for her. Maybe even love her. Still, I can't believe Kat has figured out that Garrett is a demon? I mean, the hints have been dropped so many times. But luckily, she's starting to feel that something is up with him.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 12 . 6/15
Wow this was an interesting Christmas themed chapter. It seems Katherine actually likes Sebastian's teasing, to a certain degree. And it seems Sebastian does care about her well-being, and worries about her, even though he acts like he doesn't sometimes. And Kat, still trying to hid the fact she cares deeply for him. We know she more than likes him, we just gotta wait until she admits it. But alas, this chapter was great!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 11 . 6/14
So Katherine admitted she fell for Sebastian huh. Well that happened fast. But I'm sure that she'll keep it from him as long as she can. But with her consuming his blood, doesn't that make her half-demon? Or better yet, would it convert her back to her hybrid state? It seems that by Katherine consuming his blood, Sebastian is going through some changes towards his feelings toward her as well. Can't wait to see what comes next!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 10 . 6/13
Well, well, this story just got even better! So Katherine is a hybrid of an angel and demon, and her parents erased her memories. Whoa, so much that needs to be answered! And I do wonder how Sebastian 's energy effected her. Hopefully it'll be answered.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 9 . 6/13
Grell! I was wondering if he'll make an appearance. Already I can see that he's going to see Katherine as a nuisance, especially when it comes to Sebastian. But man, just when I think Kat has one-up on Sebastian, he comes back even stronger. There has to be a chapter where she ups in and he can't make a comeback. Though, I'm worried about Katherine. Hopefully they'll save her in time before another reaper comes and takes her soul.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 8 . 6/12
Well there certainly was a big Sebastian x Katherine fluff (if you wanna call it that). I seriously thought he would be a bit nicer to her because of the incident in the bathroom. But I guess he comforted her in a way by him showing how he wants to claim her as his own. And speaking of the bathroom incident, what the hell was that about! Where was she and who was the persons voice she heard? So many questions. Anyway, this was a great chapter, always love the Sebastian x Katherine moments.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 7 . 6/9
Okay, now we're getting somewhere! So much happened in this chapter I don't know where to start. Well, first off, Sebastian has told Katherine that he has some sort of feelings toward her, possessive as th moment since he claimed her as his already. And it seems, from Katherine's journal, she likes him too (to a certain extinct). Also, the mystery of her is beginning to unfold. She basically saw the demon realm and even described the place and wrote down the language. Man, what's going on? But on another note, she has to sleep in Sebastian's room another night, already I can tell that it's going to be another chance for him to tease her even more. I can't wait to read what happens next!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 6 . 6/9
Oooh, so now we have a new guys enter and he's a demon to boot! Garrett might seems nice now, but I have a feeling he won't be this way for long. And Sebastian, Sebastian, already he mentioned that he was attracted to Katherine. At least she was able to stand up to him with the dessert, that made me a bit happy. And I wonder she'll act once morning comes and she finds herself in Sebastian's bed and sleeping so close to him... I can't wait to find out!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 5 . 6/3
So Katherine is officially staying and even working at the Phantomhive manor. Yea, now that she'll be working under Sebastian, I bet the teasing will double to a greater extent. And if seems Ciel even cares for her that he, in his own way, would've probably been hurt if she did saw she wanted to go back to her own time. And poor Kat. To be left with a mark like that when only three years old is horrible! Hopefully they'll be more info on her life from her time period added later. And again this chapter was great, keep up the good work
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 4 . 6/1
Wow already Sebastian has a personal nickname for her, how cute! It was interesting how he wanted to know the style of women's fashion from Katherine's time. And I did wonder if they'll let her stay, since she has nowhere to go and no idea how to get back. But it seems like she doesn't want to go back and would rather like staying in this era . Can't wait to find out!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 3 . 5/30
Wow he really got irritated just bcause she called him "butler-person," lol, that is hilarious. But already at chapter three and their going at a battle of wills. I will say though you made a little era, Katherine mentioned she traveled back 130 years, however you then mentioned 126 years. Just wanted to let you be aware of that. And the corset scene was funny too (of course it wasnt nearly as funny as when Ciel put one on), and again we see Sebastian 's interest in Katherine a bit morr. Especially about being from a different time.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 2 . 5/30
I already see the signs that Sebastian has a liking to Katherine. And if I just found out the butler who helped me was a demon, man I would've limped out of there no matter how bad my injuries were, lol. And poor Katherine, hasn't even known Sebastian for five minutes and already she has to endure his wicked ways. I'm looking forward to see how thongs unfold.