Reviews for Project: Guardian
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 14 . 2/17
Oh, good lawdy, that was amazing! MORE! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Well, now here is some good progress with Jack! Wonderful; this also helps with the evidence in Pitch's favor. Even if he is becoming a monster due to the shadows, he has the right idea. And since Jack is, well, Jack...the method of 'finding himself' should actually work for Jack. Wonderful.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
So Tooth and Bunny are doggety loyal to a T, Sandy seems like one to be wary of, but not crazy manipulative like MiM, but North...North is something else.

And, I really must read more of this story. So intriguing.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Oh no...the kids are the Burgess group. And the confusion is preventing Jack from connecting with Emma. But North...that was /not/ what I expected. It was...very, very comforting.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Pitch escapes - but not without troubling dreams, Katherine may get even more tangled I this story than she expects, and Jack...searches desperately for the one person who knows who he is.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
So Kozmotis tasted Jack's fears? Yet was his sister in the crowd...? And I do hope Katherine is careful. Each player is playing his part perfectly, so long as none make a slip, all should go well. But, for whom...?
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
What a warm welcome into the Guardians. I am eager to see how you differentiate the kill-Guardians with their canon counterparts, especially in terms of their dealing with Jack.
Pitch and Emergency Release equals just another reason why he is quickly becoming my favorite choice for protagonist in this strange story.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
More interesting development from the three points of view, each informative and progressive as the other. Really, your storytelling is excellent. I am rather impressed by your manner.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
So Bunny obviously will be loyal to a T. Very glad to see Jack wonders about things. He had better not get caught in their Guardian program. What a dreadfully sad ending.

Katherine, though...interesting.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
It would be wonderful if Jack takes on the role of savior, even should Pitch fall to his oncoming madness. I'll assume Jack is a new type they are trying out to see independent thought and action via no memories.

I only hope it means he thinks on his own.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
What an interesting chapter. Jack speaks; good. Bunny though...hm. Well, we shall see. It sounds good. Very good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Well that went well. I am very glad to see Pitch won't be used solely as a pawn. Giving Pitch the information about his daughter is clear manipulation, but it seems effective.

I am curious as to how Jack will be brought into this. I expect the Guardians to be working for the corporation, but I am not sure how Jack will be implemented.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I am glad to see Pitch is being very reasonable, that Manny isn't the perfect man we all expect, and that Nightlight is being portrayed as an experimental product properly.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
An interesting perspective change; at once Pitch is the center, but with some wrong tick about him. Outwardly in others eyes, the boy Nightlight sees the true darkness of the man. Or perhaps it is Nightlight who is under a spell of mistake? A curious situation indeed.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
An intriguing beginning. I have high expectations for this story. I hope not to be disappointed.