Reviews for Project: Guardian
PaperGirlInAPaperTown chapter 18 . 8/21
Yay an update! And I totally called it. Poor kozmotis... well, poor everyone, really. How awful to think everything you know is a lie. Katherine's right though, I feel something of a revolution coming, and I can't wait. Now if only Sera doesn't end up killing her "father"...

Wonderful chapter, lovely, can't wait for the next one!
PaperGirlInAPaperTown chapter 17 . 8/8
I'm kind of late to the party in that I started this ages ago and never got round to finishing it, but I knew it was something special. And holleyyy JESUS was I right! I was just about pulling my hair out at the end of every chapter because it was so intense (you nearly made me regress back to my nail biting habit from TEN years ago).

And the character development. I cry real tears. The way he evolves from Koz to Pitch is so flawless!

So many bomb shells but the clone predicament was the best. And broke my damn heart to think that Pitch isn't who he thinks he is.

Which means that Katherine...never survived the car crash. I have chills omg

PLEASE keep going with this. I will be waiting patiently xx
TrisakAminawn chapter 17 . 5/28
AAAAAAAAH
Bakoneko chapter 17 . 5/15
Oh NO! What a fascinating twist! How does Bunny of all of them know the truth? Or *does* he really know the truth? Does that mean Jamie and Sophie and the others are all dead? Or are there "originals" still running around out there? Or are all the originals in the room Kozmotis found? And what to do with all these people is "going home" isn't an option?

If Jack and her sister are both clones, maybe at least they can dodge the bullet of her struggling to accept a clone in place of her brother. Maybe. But that seems to be the least of their problems now!

I'm dying to see where this is going! Can't wait for the next chapter!
queenlaur chapter 17 . 5/15
Oh man! Intense! Don't stop, another one, please! You are absolutely amazing with words and plot webs, I can't wait to read more.
TrisakAminawn chapter 16 . 4/1
o_o I don't trust Ombric at all but I am so terribly worried he's somehow correct, because Kozmotis is having a hard enough time holding himself together as it is. Very worried!
Marionetka chapter 16 . 3/28
I'm very happy to see this story updated! I'm not sure wheather I've already reviewed it, so let me just say that it's beautifully written, well planned out and very engaging.
So... It's very nice that the kids are still together, and I hope that they'll be able to escape. And now I'm really curious about Pitch's identity. Can't wait to find out who he really is. :)
queenlaur chapter 15 . 3/25
Yeah! Glade your back. Great chapter and set up! I hope you do get to finish this, I love your work!
Bakoneko chapter 15 . 3/25
So excited to see another chapter of this! I'm dying to see where it's all going. Thanks for coming back to it!
Serami Nefera chapter 15 . 3/25
I do enjoy this story a lot, so as long as you enjoy writing this I'll read it as well. This chapter I've read before. It's been a while, but I remember Pitch threatening Katherine in order to get at Ombric. So I'm guessing you edited the chapter and reposted. Still, this is a fun story to read. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
This is an excellent story! I look forward to seeing what happens next, you're a great writer and have totally hooked me in. Great work!

Keep Writing, Keep Rocking!
Undeadmonkey8
TrisakAminawn chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
This is cool! And of course I'm rooting for the Guardians to manage to wriggle out of the brainwashing eventually, since they've all shown they've got plenty of capacity left for humanity, and Subconscious Pitch is of course appropriately terrifying. It's interesting Jack's stomping-off incident happened so much quicker and with less sense of connection having been established than in the film, but since presumably he's going to cleave less strongly to the Guardians anyway when his instincts are pulling in the opposite direction...
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Oh, good lawdy, that was amazing! MORE! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Well, now here is some good progress with Jack! Wonderful; this also helps with the evidence in Pitch's favor. Even if he is becoming a monster due to the shadows, he has the right idea. And since Jack is, well, Jack...the method of 'finding himself' should actually work for Jack. Wonderful.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
So Tooth and Bunny are doggety loyal to a T, Sandy seems like one to be wary of, but not crazy manipulative like MiM, but North...North is something else.

And, I really must read more of this story. So intriguing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »