Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: Yagami the Legendary Ascendant
Generic Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I haven't read your stories in ages (back when your pen name was SSJ4Takeru) and this version of Broly is your best work yet.

I also like your version of Kai. Can't wait for Second Coming.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Good end to this movie fic! Poor Omega X might've gotten a big ass whooping, but he sure took all GalacticNova X gave him! Loved Omega X's 'GIVE ME YOUR POWER' bit to Metalla X. I just love those two exchanges as much as Goku and Vegeta's. :P

At least I can't be hard on Yamato here. He did pull through at the last minute.

Woo, Omega X beats GalacticNova X and gets his friends off that planet! Them teleporting inside and crowding up that ship was priceless.

Yeah, Yagami has already fallen far to be redeemed. He chose the path of evil and glad Catherine's moving on (while just remembering the good memories of Yagami before he went psycho).

The group picture at the end was nice. This is gonna be a trend, huh? Ford and I seem to think so! XD

Great Broly adaptation, K! You and Chaos are gonna work on the sequel? Sweet, can't wait for it! See ya on the flip side!
Not A Guy chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! IF I HAD AN ACCOUNT, I WANNA DO A BROLY ADAPTATION!
Supergoku1987 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Awesome work on the movie fic, man. About time yamato stopped bitching and gave his power with the others for Omega x. Omega x gives the last blow to GalacticNova X. that escape was cutting it close, lol. I know yagami's somewhat tragic, but still think hes a psycopath and he got what's coming, but he's coming back for the sequel.

Liked the bits where everyone says bye to catherine; glad she moves on.

huh, you and chaosblaze have the sequel planned? cool, can't wait for it. Should be good, man. Great fic and peace.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
The final battle has been decided, Omega X wins against GalacticNova X. Still enjoy the part of GIVE ME POWER NOW to Yamato. See you added flashbacks of Yagami and concludes that he really is a monster without redemption. This should be proven in the sequel that like Broly, GalacticNova X has been reduce to a mindless beast with little speaking.

BanchoLeomon and Metalla X staring each other at the spaceship is priceless, and Sora just sigh at Tai's remark that this fic takes over Paris' vacation.

Ah, another group shot I see. It becomes a trend ever since the aftermath of Across Dimensions. Oh and like Yamato's words of 'kindly shut up'.

See yah!
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
It's finally over, good thing Yamato got his act together in the end or they wouldn't have made it, also nice to see Catherine got over him too, hopefully all the damage he caused will heal.

It's a mixed bag on how to describe what one would think of Yagami, but in the end he had it coming.

looking forward to that lol, great work on this story dude
JNaegi chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Good movie fic Kainus! Everything came together nicely with Omega X defeating a powerful foe, a kind of mid-boss before Virus.

I will not make any scathing comments of Yamakins damage for holding up the line of giving his power. Cutting it close.

Catherine comes to terms with Yagami's nature and will have to live with thinking about the good short memories she has, that's quality of a strong person. Boy I'm certainly giving her a lot of praise aren't I?

I can't help but feel bad for him in the fact he had a rotten childhood and his twisted bastard foster family. Life goes on however and at least they stopped his rampage.

Oh you and Chaos have something in the works? Ken is going to get up and meet Yagami then? Oooooohh the destruction which will happen if they should ever meet!

Of course that's just conjecture on my part so I wish you guys luck on that front.

You did good Kainus, always finding away to keep it entertaining.

Rock on dude! (think of it in a kind of Bill and Ted surfer accent!)
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Tis was awesome! I always liked Broly, but tell me, when is the next DFKai chapter coming out?
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
We're coming down to the final hour! GalacticNova X is just kicking ass and taking names. He's got poor Yamato having an emo-fit, awww. :P

Hah, loved seeing BanchoLeomon chew Yamato out and tell him to man-up. I was just waiting for 'Make a Man Out of You' from Mulan to pop up. XD

Oh, Celesta X almost busts out the Amazing Grace, but shucks oh well. Can't reveal it too soon, though the situation would've called for it here. Omega X's Terra Beam to the face flopped much like Goku's Kamehame-fail beam, lol. GalacticNova X ain't having none of that.

Loved the other fights with the generals. That's using your head, Cody! Liked how they took down Guardiangemon and Matadormon. Hurry to the ship, guys! You ain't got time to dawdle!

Hah, Glaven finally what's coming to him! Oh well, but that's the last parental figure Yagami will ever have. Who's gonna try and control this psychopath now?

Oh, the final act has cometh! Omega X vs GalacticNova X! It's coming to an end, my friend!
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Haha, bancholeomon tells Yamato to not be a bitch when facing yagami. My fav kind of man-up speech, being called a bitch like that. Yamato hates it when he's being emo, and he is back to overcome his fears as the top ascendant.

I see a glimpse of the amazing grace, neat cameo. And glaven got himself killed.

The final round commences to end the summers movie fic!
supergoku1987 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Sweet fighting, enjoyed the action bits and the ass whooping from Galacticnova x. He kicked their asses good. damn, hitting them with concrete! Celesta x almost turned level 2, but too soon. the other digidestined got good scenes taking down the generals. Yamato finally got off his ass to save them and went hardcore badass on yagami. but that didn't last, damn.

Glad Yagami got rid of that chicken shit Glaven. finally, it's down to omega x and galacticnova x. shit's about to go down.
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
I never thought i'd see Yamato act that way, but hey circumstances can always happen, nice moment there with Celesta X and the epic fail moment of the Terra Beam not working despite being point blank like the original.

The other fights were well thought out as well, nice planning by Cody to use the comet to blast away GaurdiAngemon, using the terrain is brilliant.

Glaven you so had that one coming.

Only one more chapter to go, they better finish him off and get out of there quickly before the comet hits. Keep up the awesome work dude_
JNaegi chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Team Ascendant getting their asses handed to them by the colossal powerhouse! At least for a short instant Kari tapped into her inner powers but she's just not ready to take that step yet.

Never thought I'd see the day Yamakins being emo and disillusioned however thanks to Matt he's back to his arrogant, conceited, hell on wheels-self again. But of course he fell short as well.

Glaven dead, his crew destroyed and now Omega-X has a final confrontation. One more to go!

Keep it up K-taichou!
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Oh boy, this should be interesting...
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
BanchoLeomon the ever badass, yeah that works, Anyway love this story! I did wonder how your take on Broly would be.