Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: Yagami the Legendary Ascendant
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Yeah, the big brawl spills out and GalacticNova X is handing them their asses! 8D

They don't even stand a chance that I'm impressed he's holding them all off on his own! He is a devil, indeed. I feel bad for Catherine now that she's learned the truth behind Yagami's sadistic nature. Very traumatizing stuff she has to go through. Looks like she's coming out of her shock. Some cool action involving the others fighting the general dudes.

BanchoLeomon makes an epic Piccolo entrance and replenishes everyone with digi-vitamins. Ah, but that won't be enough I'm afraid! C'mon, Yamato, suck it up and get your butt into gear. Oh, right, you will in the next chapter. :P

Nice action packed chapter! We're narrowing down to the final chapters. Keep it up! :D
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Ah, a tough brawl between our heroes facing with the Legendary Ascendant. He shoots he scores, GalacticNova X fires his Galactic Cannon at them!

Poor Catherine, I actually thought that Yagami could resist the darkness, but sadly he isn't. He really is enjoying the pain.

Our lion friend finally shows up, and at last GalacticNova X refers himself as the devil. Now I see the Crest of Spirits becomes the Despair. Next will be Yamato's turn in overcoming his fears, just two more chapters to go.
JFai chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
GalaticNova X is certainly making the Ascendant digi team his bitch!

Boy I'm guessing that Catherine hasn't dealt with something like this everyday; a person she took care off going crazy and destroying a planet sent her to a catatonic state. At least she snapped out of it on her own.

That's all from me! Two more!
supergoku1987 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Nice, liked the fighting against Galacticnova X. He whooped everyones ass up and around and tearing up the place. the fights with the generals were cool too. yamato's still scared to even fight yagami. he better get his ass in gear. Omega x and the gang better hurry before the comet comes. catherine is starting to see the real yagami.

Getting good, my man. the action getting intense, peace.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Dang, Yagami's tearing into everyone pretty hard as GalacticNova X, never thought i'd see Yamato of all people reluctant to battle either.

Poor Catherine probably has it just as bad though if not worse from Yagami's deceptive nature.

At least the good squads getting what they deserve, only two to go, but they need to pick things up before that comet strikes and take Yagami out;

Keep up the awesome work dude, this story rules_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Here he is. The Legendary Ascendant himself, GalacticNova X unleashed! Cool build up to his transformation with the Pantera theme. Haha!

Interesting stuff on Glaven and Agumon X's backstory. Nice bits of info on how they escaped and survived the planet explosion. Man, calling Yagami's life is a big understatement. If his parents getting murdered wasn't enough, he was unlucky to be put in with some shitty foster parents. Then, he becomes a sociopath. Can't say they didn't have it coming, but they did with Glaven finishing them. This is much darker stuff than what Broly went through and definitely had impact on me.

Still, I can't accept Yagami killed a poor bird and maybe a few animals! D:

Yep, knew Glaven would lose control over Yagami. I'd feel bad for Metalla X, but after all his boasting and posturing this was refreshing. Now he's cowering before GalacticNova X as he should (like Vegeta had to do). XD

Yep, looks like we got an Ascendant rumble coming up. Omega X's holding his own for a bit there, but he'll definitely need the others back up. And cool to see the other Digidestined taking on those generals.

Next chapter shall be a cool fight fest. Can't wait, K!
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Finally, the legendary ascendant, GalacticNova X is born! He's going to squash some bugs in his path!

I see we can look at Yagami Kanzaki's past. Typical of having abusive foster parents, and a love of killing animals. Like how he has a pet the dog moment when Glave kills his parents to save Yagami. Too bad that he doesn't have a pleasant life like Taichi.
-Wait, the Crest of Spirits, would it be later change to Crest of Despair mention in DFK Chap 115?

Yamato is that shocked to see the Legendary Ascendant's power...

Keep it up!
JFai chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Man, my view on Yagami have changed now; I get he's bad but his parents dying and not finding nice foster parents who abused him and in return caused him to stem sociopathic tendencies by killing animals and abusing his body, I feel sad for him.

I won't say that his foster parents got what they deserved but I'd be lying if I said they didn't deserve it (hope I'm phrasing that correctly!) I see a DBZ abridged line on there, good one dude!

Awww Yamakins shaking in his little boots with dealing with a 10-feet tall Ascendant who's power is beyond comprehension, beyond reasoning! That's a twist though since he starts spouting 10 minute speeches on anyone who surpasses him in power? Damn the Tower of Babel fell hard on his ass...life goes on!

Feel bad for Catherine though.

Thinking about it, this takes place before the Virus games...if Yagami went to earth and battled Virus I'd think that the Ascendant would win than blow up the entire world!

All right dude I was feeling this chapter so mad props and all that noise!

Peace!
supergoku1987 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Damn if business hadnt picked up before, they have now. Glaven is out for revenge. We get Yagami's really dark backstory and man what a fucked up life he had. now, glaven's lost control and galacticnova x is coming to destroy omega x. And metalla x's pissing himself scared lol. those general guys about to throwdown too.

The ascendant rumble gonna get good. peace.
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Well things are about to get ugly, the truth of what Glaven's been up to is exposed, the past life of Yagami and his partner are explained, and now here comes the crazy psyco but he's not alone.

Big throwdown looming in the next update i'm looking forward to it_

This story rules_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Sorry for the late review, but really quick. Holy hell, that face-off was intense stuff! :D

At long last, Tai and Agumon meet Yagami and Agumon X. Man, didn't take long for a fight to break out! Yagami and ShineGreymon X aren't letting Tai and VictoryGreymon off easy! Then they become Nova X. Some good fighting with those four, but just a warm-up of what's to come... who am I kidding? That was just a warm-up. Yikes. o_o;

Glaven's control ain't gonna last much longer and those three generals are dead before they know it. :P

Ah, good X is gonna fill them in on Glaven's schemes. Hope he warns them of the comet, too. Finally, mayhem's gonna break loose next time! Can't wait for the Legendary one's awakening. :D
alex 988 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Can't wait for chapter 4!
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Nice backstory information on Yagami, but looks like we've got more to come, nice to see his unstable side is already starting to surface...well on a bad level of "nice" you could say.

ShineGreymon X is cool, but Yagami was suppressed for now... can't wait to see the carnage coming in the next update, keep it up dude_
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
At last, Tai & Agumon meets Yagami & Agumon X. Face to face, tooth to claw (Beast wars reference).

We get to see Yagami going on a brief rampage as Nova X, and before that, his digimon becomes the mighty ShineGreymon X. Still like the dark Godzilla 1985 ost being use.

Ah, Glaven is sending 3 generals to intervene. It will not last though..
JFai chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Well upon getting a glimpse of what Yagami is made of only three words need to be said: THEY ARE F******!

Kara also thinks Yagami is attractive? Just put all the females in a room with him and let them go at it, no one will say what goes on in space. In a way that could pacify the savage beast...

Doing good K-taichou!