Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: Yagami the Legendary Ascendant
JNaegi chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Well upon getting a glimpse of what Yagami is made of only three words need to be said: THEY ARE F******!

Kara also thinks Yagami is attractive? Just put all the females in a room with him and let them go at it, no one will say what goes on in space. In a way that could pacify the savage beast...

Doing good K-taichou!
supergoku1984 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Another good chapter and finally the faceoff. Things got intense there when yagami and agumon x almost went off. Lucky glaven stopped him. Look like they start suspecting the foul play. just when things get quiet, Yagami and agumon x strike again.

Cool, agumon x can become shinrgreymon x. Good fight between the four. Oh, yagami becomes Nova x. Man, things are gonna get intense for Tai and the gang when the legendary ascendant come out to play. A corrupt crest called spirit? Can't believe yagami supposed to be the 9th child. can't wait for the next one. peace man.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Good follow up from the first chapter. I like how its developing. Poor FlameWizardmon. Oh, well, at least you get a burial from Tai and Agumon. Man, the destruction of that planet showed how strong the Legendary Ascendant is. o_o

Heh, Neo-Digital Knight Council? That the best you can come up with, Glaven boy. :P

Glaven shows us his true colors behind the scenes. He's a sneaky bastard luring them to a death trap.

Hah! Love the Krillin and Goku moment with Davis and Tai. Surprised Tai didn't hit clobber him back. XD

With Tai, Agumon, and the D3 crew there, the stage is now set. I can't wait 'til the main event. Ooh, faceoff between Tai & Agumon and Yagami & Agumon X next time. Can't wait! :D
Crimson G chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Can't wait for the confrontion between Tai and Yagami as well as Agumon and Agumon X.
supergoku1987 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Damn, son, that world got wrecked. Good on Tai and agumon giving flamewizarmon a proper burial.

They finally land on the planet. Glaven builds a neo-digi knight council? eh, but all a fake to trick their asses. cool the d3s are involved. Davis popped Tai good just like Krillin did to Goku, but was an accident. heh, funny shit. x knows Glaven is up to no good. Man, business is gonna pick up once Tai and Yagami meet. This gonna get intense.
JNaegi chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
It's amazing that none of them put two and two together. Catherine certainly concerned for Yagami though. Keke and the other's arrive to lend a hand and X finds out that Glaven is deceiving them.

Never easy for the digidestined/ascendant teams?

Keep it going K-taichou!
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I can see how much magnitude that the Legendary Ascendant does to a city. Poor Flamewizardmon barely had his moments to live.

Nice in adding the Neo-Digital Knights Council.

Whoops, Davis accidentally punch Tai like Krillen did to Goku. Who knew that Tai & Agumon are always fall for delicious food?

Next stop is the fated encounter of Taichi and his evil counterpart!
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
yeah Glaven's a heartless jerk, kinda like someone else I know.

Nice to see the backstory take root here, but things will be picking up soon, kinda surprised someone didn't deck davis for hitting tai, but then again he didn't know or mean to do that.

Yagami's evil rep is something to fear alright, this is getting more intense by the minute.

Keep up the awesome work dude i'm enjoying this
alex 988 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
can't wait for chapter 2!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awesome start to Yagami, K! The wait is over and boy, we're already getting Yagami and Agumon X showing up early.

Anyways, the gang show up in Paris to see Catherine. Wow, wasn't expecting ya to use her and she's gonna have a role in this whole deal. Cool. More power to underused characters. :D ; Ah, was Sora almost getting jealous? At least Tai was able to explain to her. :P

Ah, our Paragas shows up and it's a Grademon named Glaven. Oh, boy, is Yamato's getting a hard-on for being called Lord Yamato? Please, Glaven, don't give him ideas! Ah, Yamato, never change your asshole jerk ways. XD

Hah! X was such a riot bitching at Tai and Agumon. And he spoils those two with food.

Great start to this movie fic and absolutely loved the character interactions. I can't wait when Tai and Yagami cross paths. Agumon and Agumon X as well. Hell's gonna break loose when Yagami unleashes his crazy side and makes Yamato wets his pants. :D

Cheers! Looking forward to the next chapter, K!
Crimson G chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Nice start to this fic. Yamato being Yamato. I like how Catherine is being included in this and nice to see a Grademon. Keep it up.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Good start with this story. A nice trip to Paris, France ends up with a crisis with Glaven appearing and Yagami appeearing and having amenisa.

Catherine certainly seemed smitten with Tai, Yamakins still the same (did they really need to call him 'lord', that dude's ego is the pits!)

X ceretainly knows how to get a point across don't he? What's sending me reeling is what he said about being in the mood at looking at a part of the universe. The foundation of the universe is at stake so he BETTER get in the mood.

Should be interesting!
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
It finally show up! The Yagami move makes me hype of reading the whole story, like how you put the music of The Return of Godzilla (1985).

Welcome to France, one of the most visited countries in Europe. Funny about X yelling at Tai about food and getting his ass to his planet. Yagami does come off shy, but once he meets Tai...

Didn't expect to see Grademon that he's playing the role of Paragus.

Please continue! And nice that you mentioned crestofawesome's Alphamon the Eternal Ascendant.
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awesome, glad to see the yagami fic up. Good and fun start with the gang seeing the french digidestined catherine. X yelling at Tai was kinda funny as shit. we finally get introduced to yagami and agumon x. and we meet the paragas of the story. glaven easily convinces yamato. what a fool, man.

This fic gonna get good. can't wait til the main fight starts. keep it up, man.
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I am DEFINITELY going to be keeping my eyes on this one, should be interesting

So Yagami and Agumon X debut without having much memory, but her comes Glaven(or Grademon) and now he's trying to sucker in Yamato who as usual, takes the bait, he never learns;

X is kinda scary when mad, but at least he got the message across to Tai and Agumon.

The character interactions are awesome and funny, and so far this is shaping up to be interesting, I look forward to seeing how this turns out, keep it up dude_
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3