Reviews for The Kings Concubines
8752 chapter 42 . 6/21
Such a great story! I love the action, the romance, and the drama.
Kurojistou chapter 29 . 3/22
Kill Rin!
Thank you for this amazing and detailed story. Hope you have a nice day.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 36 . 3/19/2017
kagura looked to kagome with a slow smile. you did it again
CaliforniaCougar chapter 30 . 3/19/2017
"she knew Kagura spoke the truthif the human wished to join kagura in death" you swapped Yura and Kaguras names again,
CaliforniaCougar chapter 26 . 3/18/2017
so, kagome has got to be mika right?
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 3/18/2017
okay but you DID make a mistake in a previous chapter during the confrontation between Yura and Bankotsu. At first you said Yura was the one arguing with Bankotsu, but then another sentence said KAGURA wanted to rake her claws through him.
Agauger chapter 34 . 2/9/2017
offta. i think everyone that read this chapter needed a cigarette after that one!
Yama no Yoshi chapter 16 . 1/28/2017
I don't hate Kikyo. I just don't like how she acts
NarukoSon chapter 42 . 3/15/2016
great story, I loved all of it. will be reading more of what u have written
Capt.BluEyedJane chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Lol forgetfulness powder, like the spell around Hogwarts ;) Nice writing, and i like that they are still within character but also not at the same time to fit the situation, i'm excited for the next chapters!
the-clumsy-one chapter 42 . 10/27/2015
Aww, this is such an awesome story. Other than some minor typo and grammatical error :3 The story is for mature readers but the plot is truly spectacular. Especially the twist with Naraku-papa XD one of my favorite movies of all time as well as book is Memoirs of a Geisha, this fic reminds me of it :)
Min-chan17 chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
OMG the idea of the artist was wonderful, im in love with your art
Min-chan17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
amazing, so far so good
MiladyTairiell chapter 42 . 8/14/2015
I had this favorited but hadn't come back to read the last few chapters until now...and I loved it!