Reviews for The Night and Days of Kurt: Finale
GleekLight chapter 29 . 4/10
Are you continuing this book? Ive been reading this book for the last 3 days. I mean since the first book. You are a amazing writer.
tomada chapter 28 . 12/17/2015
hi, i have spent the last 3 days reading every chapter of this story, from the very beginning when they first got together and i must say you are an excellent author, you have had me going through every emotion and i couldn't stop reading until this last chapter.
now you have me back on the edge of my seat again, wondering whats going to happen next, i know its been a while since you last updated and i'm sorry to read about your miss fortune at your house, but i'm praying that you update soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
Loved the chapter.
sharhy chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
i've read the whole series in a couple hours. you are such an amazing writer, i can't wait til the next chapter.
JasonDragon64 chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
Noah threw some shade at the meerkat! I'm so proud of Holm I could burst.
JasonDragon64 chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter.
JasonDragon64 chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Why are there so many people this disturbed left in the world? Shouldn't they have died out along with dinosaurs and the dodo bird?
cantcontrolmyswag chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Oh Lord I hate that man. How could that be Noah's father ? D:
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Daddy Puckerman is a worthless creep in any world. Here's hoping he stays away.
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
Wonderful chapter.
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Brilliant and Brittany is a sneaky but valid device. Even without her being a savant, the girl has too many lucid moments for someone as brainless as she acts. Loved it!
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
That was fun and perfectly Santana.
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter. I see Kurt is taking care of his men, always a strong suit.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
The ... What ... Why can't they just be happy WHY I CAN'T TAKE IT SAM HAS CANCER THE SHOPS ON FIRE MERCEDES PROBABLY DID OR SOME OTHER CRAZY PERSON I CAN'T COPE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Someone has truly appalling timing. Hope the cops catch the arsonist soon.