Reviews for Shattered Sunlight
An chapter 17 . 1/27
It was so real. Thank you but I had to admit that I would have liked an ending with Phoebe and Gerald vistied them or something. Still, it's great. :) Keep writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Duuude, that must've been the corniest dialogue I've ever seen in my life. Also, is your comma key broken or something? Your stories aren't bad, but they're really
hard to read!
Kalun.gengchul chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
This looks really promising :D!
CutesyBunny chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
Okay, I don't know how to properly express how amazing this is and how fun it was to read, but yeah, love this!

Also, that ending could not have been more funny xD

(It was also funny when he basically said that his grandparents had called it happening a long time ago XD That seems like something probable lol)

I seriously love how you write, something about your style is very admirable and dignified... I don't know what it is but it's definitely awesome!

(So yeah if I'm gushing forgive me as it's 12:11 in the AM and I'm supposed to be asleep for school but I'm kinda not...)

I really loved this premise - I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've seen a story where Helga not only grew up to be bitter because she never told him, or became a famous author, but a really complex combination of both!
And I have to admit, it was kind of nice to see Arnold go through and understand what kind of heartbreak she had been through her entire life.

So yeah, I really love this story and I'm gonna have to see what else you've written (y'know... when it's NOT 12:15 AM...)
..For now I'm just gonna favorite this! :D
CutesyBunny chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
Okay, this story is really good so nowww I'm gonna go to the final chapter and see how it ends.
CutesyBunny chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Aww poor thing. It's good that Phoebe's there for her.
CutesyBunny chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Okay so I know that ending was intense, but I kinda cracked up when she brought up the time he pushed her in the pool xD

Anyways, wow. Didn't exactly expect her to put it like that, but it makes a LOT of sense..
CutesyBunny chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Okay this entire chapter was amusing, but the part that totally killed me was when he said "Are you serious?" and she was just like, "As a heart attack."
XD
CutesyBunny chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
xD I love how you said were going to end it here but it's like THEY made you not end it yet XD XD That's something I can relate to xD
Anyways... I wonder what havoc she's going to cause... I honestly don't know with this girl at this point lol.
CutesyBunny chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
This story is getting extremely intense...
And no, don't worry - yeah it's definitely all reading as you wrote it.. it's really good.
CutesyBunny chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Dang I can't believe he lashed out at her like that... Scratch that, yes I can given what's happened, but it was still pretty harsh... Good thing he knows that at least and tried to apologize.

Also, I started cracking up laughing when he quit and then she said that and he was like "You've got to be kidding me..." xD
CutesyBunny chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Poor Helga. (Y'know, the inner turmoil and everything). I hope facing her demons can help her eventually.
CutesyBunny chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
xD I just about died when she called Phoebe and Phoebe was completely confused, like when she said "In... the... ok..." xD
And then when she wouldn't listen to her, so Phoebe was just like "Good luck getting drunk..."
CutesyBunny chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
xD I don't why but these endings keep making me laugh. I think it's because of how confused she's making him and I guess I just find it amusing or something...

Also, I thought it was funny that she started calling him football head again, just to get a rise out of him..
CutesyBunny chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
XD I just about died at the end when he's like "You've GOT to be kidding." xD