Reviews for Queen of Fist
Elanightray chapter 40 . 7/15
I just love this story! Thank you!
Sausakuislove chapter 8 . 7/7
Hey, I just wanna say that I'm literally binge reading your fanfiction so far it's so GOOD you write so well amazing job!
sasusaku4life chapter 3 . 6/28
WOAH THE PLOT TWIST AT THE END THOUGH. AMAZING, IM LOVING THIS FIC SO FAR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
UsmileandIsmile chapter 40 . 6/29
Ugh Sakura is so annoying. Sasuke didnt leave HER. Sasuke was a 12 year old traumatized kid that dealt with his pain the only way he knew how: hatred. Itachi set that path for him, sadly. I’m not excusing his behavior or anything, but him leaving didn’t have anything to do with her. Anyways, I really like this story, sadly, i realized that the last time it was updated was in 2015.
Person chapter 40 . 5/29
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read in my entire life, Why? Beacause relationships, sasusaku, and flipping kick-butt Jackie chan style. I am now on a cliff hanger for the rest of my life. ;( What an L. Good job on the story though!
ptrcsumalpong chapter 40 . 5/31
Major cliffhanger! Left me hangin. One of the bert fanfic I’ve read so far, Please update soon
update soon pleaseee
Q-A the Authoress chapter 40 . 4/27
That sure is some twist. I wonder what will happen next.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
SivaSrna chapter 2 . 3/29
Because logic!
blueberrrykisses chapter 40 . 2/13
Please, please, pleeeeeeease tell me that you're going to finish this? I read all the way through until I realized it wasn't complete. :( I just started reading the SasuSaku fandom and so far this story is my favorite one!

I love all the humor in all of this, some the of scene had me laughing so hard! Sai is definitely one of my favorite characters, right after Sasuke.

*Crossing my fingers* Hope you continue!
KuriKashi chapter 40 . 2/8
DAM! WHO THE HELL IS THE VILLAIN?
Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 23 . 2/8
I don't know if this is actually Sai. But I LOVE THIS VERSION OF SAI!
He is HILARIOUS! You made my day!
Well done!
Bleach1112 chapter 40 . 2/8
I’ve been reading this story for 3 days and I finally finished. I hope this fanfic is updated because it’s very compelling and it has a great premise. Please finish!
KuriKashi chapter 12 . 2/7
Now Sasuke is still a Teme but I am enjoying how he is so full of himself that he pretty much compliments himself and pats himself on the back (chapter 12 you'll understand).
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 2/7
Chapter 2. I am LOVING TSUNADE!
2,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »