Reviews for Queen of Fist
clestourgeon31 chapter 37 . 3/22
I just read chapter 40, this story is great. I hope you haven't quit it, bc I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BlossomsInTheWind chapter 40 . 3/20
Cliff hanger! Almost two year cliff hanger! But that's besides the point. Great story so far! AMAZING!
Kari chapter 1 . 3/14
Author, are you okay? :(
Please update again. i really love this story
AcidicAmaya chapter 40 . 3/11
Oh My God i have never been as ensnared by a story as i have reading yours! Its been Murder to stop reading when. Its time for work ! ): by the looks of it you have given up on this story, and that breaks my heart. I hope to someday read the rest because i am absolutely head over heels for this story!
Please update again. Or can you please at least t post something so we know if you still plan to update this story.
Damn it! Dude how dare you! CLIFFHANGER? I can't believe it. Hurry up get your lazy ass and finish this. PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE√ČEEEE
Oh no! HOW COULD YOU TO STOP UPDATING DISHONOUR DISHONOUR. Please can't wait for next chapter. UPDATE SOON AUTHOR! I really really really hope 2017 will be your comeback. HURRY UP AND FINISHED THE STORY OR I SWEAR I GO CRAZY ON YOU
monsuno power chapter 40 . 2/14
This is wonderful.I love this are an incredible to read you soon.
Omg! Out of the many stories I've read, this is by far the best! The suspense is killing me! Can't wait for more! Please & thank you! More chapters coming, I'm praying!
Daffodil chapter 40 . 2/11
when u actually have spent almost 10 hrs. reading this and ended up w/ a cliffhanger... my, my, I just can't get enough! This is getting more and more intense, IDK what will happen to Sakura, and who's the man behind all of these, though I have a guessed... dun3x.. let the battle begins! Hope u'll be able to update soon D.A, this was a freakin awesome plot ( the characters are well portrayed)... Bless it!
Mayuuuki chapter 40 . 1/18
I could not stop reading this story! You are such a fantastic authorhave such immaculate writing skills. I am still in suspensecannot wait to see what happens next. I hope Sasuke finally confesses that he loves Sakura... Your humourthe way you express each character has left me all completely immersed after eachevery chapter. I truly hope your life is going well because you have brought much more happiness into mine with your story!
clestourgeon31 chapter 39 . 1/8
Faye-chan chapter 40 . 1/5
Read this so many times but each time I do, it's still as amazing. Hope that you'll come back and finish the story one day. This is definitely one of the best on this site :)
clestourgeon31 chapter 40 . 1/5
I love your writing, I can't wait to see what happens! Please update asap!
2,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »