Reviews for Queen of Fist
Kari chapter 1 . 5/22
To my fellow faithful readers, good news! I asked the author in her Tumblr account if she'll continue writing this. She said yes and that she's excited to work on this soon! Yay. I'm happy and I can't wait any longer. Hope you guys are too! :)

post/119381029290/will-you-continue-queen-of-fist
Update pls!
xStarXStruckx chapter 39 . 5/15
Wow, hands down one of the best SasukexSakura fics. I really hope you decide to continue and update this!
It's not everyday you find a story as good and as beautiful as this. Too bad that it's discontinued.
Adora chapter 39 . 4/26
Keep going!
Cherry3Tomato chapter 39 . 4/26
Author? Chapter 40? I'd be really happy if you'll both show up. Still hoping to see it one day, hopefully soon. My life's been somehow, in an unexplainable way became incomplete and less exciting when you stopped updating :(
saiki chapter 39 . 4/19
PLEASE UPDATE :3
KillerCupcakes chapter 39 . 4/18
AHHHHH I'm so excited to find out what happens next! And who are they really after? Is it Sakura since it's her supplies they originally stole? Great story! Can't wait for the update!
61394 chapter 2 . 4/17
I eh uh how much did granny tsunade have to drink?
Sad to see this stagnant :(
can you PLEASE UPDATE? i love it
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 39 . 4/11
I love the story, but they're taking too loooong :'( I'm practicallt dyingggggg I soooo love sasusakuuuuu
Greetings my dear queen! I love ur writing so much I've read this fanfic 5 times,i know u must b busy but plz plz plZZ UPDATE soon! THANK U
LOVE FROM ME (**)
This is so awkward, reading all this about characters you know and love in a more adult setting even if its laced with humor...I LOVE IT
please update :D