Reviews for Queen of Fist
Guest chapter 35 . 19h ago
YAY! Your back! Finally! Aghhab ffg x ao happy
Anonymous chapter 35 . 21h ago
Wonderful that you are back!

The plot is thickening, and I'm interested to see how all of this will play out.
hinatagirl0805 chapter 35 . 4/21
...OMG! U NEED TO UPDATE! poor hinata! I hope she doesn't get raped and her eyes has been slashed? u can't end in a cliff hanger like this and take forever to update! So please update soon!
Finally I have literally been waiting forever! Thank- you!
NuraHikari chapter 35 . 4/21
Oh poor Hinata. I hope she'll be alright. Did they really slash her eyes. Man I hope she isn't blind. That would really suck.
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 35 . 4/21
So glad you're updating again! This is getting better and better!
Welcome back
WindPretear chapter 35 . 4/21
ERRMERRGERRD! You finally updated! I'm so happy :) I check every day to see if (for some miracle) you updated. It's nice to see you back and hear you are doing well! This chapter made me cringe from Hinata...oh my goodness...I hope nothing bad happens to her. NARUTO YOU MUST SAVE HER! Update soon! I'll be looking forward to reading more!
blackbeanie chapter 35 . 4/21
Oh, you cruel, cruel person :)
Glad to have you back.
Rosebunse chapter 35 . 4/20
Weird...creepy...
samigirl96 chapter 2 . 4/20
This is too funny! I love it :) Though I'm curious, have you ever watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I'm wondering because one of Sakura's thoughts sounded like some lines from the show. It you haven't, then that's an awesome coincidence :)
Giada Luna chapter 35 . 4/20
O.
M.
G.

And I never use "OMG."

I think I'm going to have to pretend that this story only has 34 chapters until you spin out the resolution on this one. That is what we call a coping mechanism for avid and overly invested readers. Can't. Even. Handle it.

(but well done)
kenni no. 1 chapter 35 . 4/20
please please let hinata be okay. i hate rapists. they and pedophiles are the worst scum in the world.
Kari chapter 35 . 4/20
First of, allow me to scream "HOORRAAAYYY" cos you're fine & you've finally updated. I was like checking for almost everyday waiting for an update. I was about to sleep now but I checked again. I even kidded myself "I wouldn't believe it if I'd see Queen of Fist updated today" and the universe mocked me because it actually happened! Lol.

Anyway, back to the story. Poor Hinata. Naruto better rescue her soon cos Sasuke & Sakura still needs to get back to Konoha to make lovey dovey!

So, will you be updating frequently now? Are the friday updates up again? Looking forward to another chapter. Thanks again and I hope that all is going well with your personal life now.
aeladriel chapter 35 . 4/20
Happy it's back! Can't wait to see what's going to happen after such a dark turn...
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »