Reviews for Queen of Fist
LyngdohAtifania chapter 40 . 9/2
Please oh please finish this story its soooooo damn good
iZombieslayer chapter 40 . 8/26
CONTINUE
Briana chapter 40 . 8/15
My reaction to realizing that the fanfic is incomplete:

WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCKKK!
asher227 chapter 39 . 8/15
I keep re-reading this every few months, hoping you updated and I just missed the notification. For everyone of us that comments begging you to pick this back up, there's a dozen more that won't speak up. Fingers are crossed!
CherryBlossomPocky chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm begging you please finish this fan fiction it's is by far the one of the best Naruto fanfictions I have ever read, and I've been reading them for 8 some odd years now. please I'm begging you to update. pleeeeeease.
clestourgeon31 chapter 1 . 8/10
I literally just restarted this fic! Its addicting, I really hope you update soon! You have so many followers who care for this story! I'll be crossing mybl fingers, can't wait!
tealrain chapter 40 . 7/26
OMG please tell me you have plans to finish writing this story, because it is amazing.
Oh my gosh this slow burn is killing me! I just want them to bang against a wall already
Angela-Ochada330 chapter 39 . 7/11
Pls update this wonderful story of yours! This is one of the best SasuSaku fanfic I have ever read..
Tcf chapter 40 . 7/5
Are u going to continue? I really like your story :( pls continueee i want to know what happenn
Update please !
Leannerose chapter 40 . 6/29
Man this story is good! That's quite a cliff hanger. Thanks for sharing and hope you are doing good!
meow chapter 40 . 6/16
wow. you totally gave up TT
Normally I don't review and I realize it's been a couple years but this is a fantastic story! I hope you'll finish it!
narutoadmirer chapter 40 . 6/12
Plz update this ff fast.i really like it
2,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »