Reviews for Queen of Fist
blueberrrykisses chapter 40 . 2/13
Please, please, pleeeeeeease tell me that you're going to finish this? I read all the way through until I realized it wasn't complete. :( I just started reading the SasuSaku fandom and so far this story is my favorite one!

I love all the humor in all of this, some the of scene had me laughing so hard! Sai is definitely one of my favorite characters, right after Sasuke.

*Crossing my fingers* Hope you continue!
KuriKashi chapter 40 . 2/8
Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 23 . 2/8
I don't know if this is actually Sai. But I LOVE THIS VERSION OF SAI!
He is HILARIOUS! You made my day!
Well done!
Bleach1112 chapter 40 . 2/8
I’ve been reading this story for 3 days and I finally finished. I hope this fanfic is updated because it’s very compelling and it has a great premise. Please finish!
KuriKashi chapter 12 . 2/7
Now Sasuke is still a Teme but I am enjoying how he is so full of himself that he pretty much compliments himself and pats himself on the back (chapter 12 you'll understand).
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 2/7
Chapter 2. I am LOVING TSUNADE!
anonymousReader chapter 40 . 1/30
Hiya! Author of this beautiful fanfic, I love your work and how its written. In all honesty, it doesnt feel like a fanfic at first with how on point the characters are. Please update sooon!
Ive been patiently waiting ever since october 2016 :)
EmmaAnna chapter 40 . 1/26
Update soon please!
uragocloud chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I BEG OF YOU!This is my fave fanfic of ALL TIME and I can’t live without finishing the story!
Jyuukenlord23 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Hi! I want to start off by saying I'm a huge fan of this work. I haven't finished it yet but the reason for that will come later. I love your writing, it flows very well from the page to one's imagination and the romance is a bit quirky and sincere. Your story really captures well what it's like to be just one step off from your partners wavelength. All that being said, I have a large problem with your consistent use of japanese phrases throughout this rather compelling fanfiction. From a plain writing standpoint it alienates your readers who may not know what those phrases mean. It also creates unnatural breaks and stoppages through your piece, multiple times I've had to stop reading Google what a phrase means just so I can get the complete feel for mood you're creating. So all in all, I greatly enjoy your work and just want to give a you a heads up. I'll be diving back into your story now. See ya!
papaola chapter 40 . 11/13/2017
No way! I thought it was already finished! -.-! I spent 2 entire nights reading a story with no end :'(
Anyways it's a great one! Hopefully you can finish it someday...
Goldglow chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
the irony, hinata says she doesn't mince words. that practically made up her whole genin life
Goldglow chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
why do you keep writing in Japanese. it's somehow if you keep making errors. besides 99% of the story is in English. just stick to that
Goldglow chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
maybe you should stick with English. Ita nandemonai. there's no space
Goldglow chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
you do know those are sex myths
2,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »