Reviews for Queen of Fist
zoklitsos chapter 7 . 10h ago
Loving this fic so far, but the only thing that's driving me crazy is the mixture between Japanese and English words. Especially because some Japanese words sound out of place, for example you don't need to use "hai" so often since it sounds so formal between friends. But other than that I'm really enjoying the story itself. Hope you'll update soon!
xXAonoNYmouSPXx chapter 39 . 3/4
This story made me root for gaara and sakura O.O and i looooooove it!
Please update
mylove24 chapter 39 . 3/1
I really am enjoying this story. I really hope they rescue her soon. I love how you build up Sasuke/Sakura relationship. This is one of my favorite stories.
Hello? Author? Are you alright? Hoping that you'd atleast let us know if you still plan to continue this fantastic story or not? You know, just wanna know if we're really waiting for something or if there's none.
i love it please update
AlexandriaArlene chapter 39 . 2/21
I really like your story. I was wondering if u plan on continuing it.
Kari chapter 1 . 2/17
Feeling the same as all of you here! I'm going nuts because there's no more manga to read weekly and no more good fanfictions like this out there. I am still hoping that one day, soon, I'll see an update again. This fic is way too amazingly well-conceptualized and written just to be abandoned. I have faith in you, author. I am fan and I know that you'll finish this.
You're seriously not gonna believe what I'll say. I. STILL. BELIEVE. YOU'LL UPDATE. THIS. Unbelievble, right? Uggh the things your faith could do. I can't seem to just let this fic go huhu help me pleaseeee
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
ESpeciallyanime chapter 38 . 2/12
I had to post back on this chapter because I had already posted on chapter 39. I am so sad that there has been no additions to this story in so long. As I have gotten older, I have lost the time I usually devoted to wandering the endless fanfictions looking for one to hold my interest. Yet, I still find myself coming back frequently just to check this story because it had so enthralled me. I really hope you haven't given up on writing this after so many wonderful chapters, I will keep returning here in hopes that during my perusal, I will see a new chapter and be once again captivated by our favorite characters in this wonderful story. please don't forget!
SharetheBook chapter 39 . 2/9
Please update soon! I love this story!
kisekiss chapter 1 . 2/9
Update please! Pretty please with sasuke on top!
wishyouwereback chapter 39 . 2/4
if i were a man, id definitely have blueballs after reading this. gaaaah. i need moreeeeee
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 23 . 2/5
'deflower' makes a lot of sense at the moment. :)
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »