Reviews for Love without Fanfare
corbeauprophet chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I HAVE to leave a review because I enjoyed this fic a lot. I don't like when they goes from workmates to lovers suddenly. So I really enjoyed how you took the time to make it a slow going relationship from workmate to friend to couple in a very slow process that none of them really notice at first.
They were very much in character and that was quite nice too.
So, yes, I enjoyed it very much and felt like I needed to told you so. Good job! :)
red2013 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
great story of them getting together and lyn finding out about being a couple.

red
TigerGirl1959 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Fantastic read. I really enjoyed it :) Nice work, mate.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
hehehe delightful.
robby1925 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Nice...I totally agree that it would happen just like that.
LewisFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I do love a good R/J relationship fic, and especially one where they slide gradually into a friendship, then a relationship, without even realising it, and it eventually dawns on them that they're in love. This is very nicely done in that respect.

Just a minor comment, however: the names jarred horribly. Robbie is never called Robert, and James ihates/i Jim. Robbie hasn't called him that since around the second series. Oh, and Robbie has a flat, not a house.

But those are minor points and easily corrected. I hope you write more Robbie/James, and if it's not well-received in this Robbie/Laura zone, AO3 has plenty of R/J fans who would enjoy it.