Reviews for Be Somebody
Azuki Bean chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Dude... that was so emotionally intense. Oh geez. you just wrote that so well. Like I could feel obitos passion. Fabulously done.
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow, this is really powerful. I actually felt my heart ache at certain lines such as , "Obito can feel his chest ache, tired of the repeated abuse this girl had caused his heart for the past few years. He knows his body wants to break down, his emotions forcing him to let go, to cry and scream and break whatever he could get his hands on. But...Obito had run out of tears months ago. His screams would find no ears to hear them. He had bloodied his fists too many times.", and, ""Someone like you, Obito?"
At that line, it seems that she's almost mad at him for caring about her, and yet again, she goes back to Kakashi.
In all reality, Rin was a real bitch, at least in my opinion, and I think Obito could've done a lot better. Great story btw,
akajust1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
The last sentence is so cruel :(
Juubito chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Frickk, you capture Obito's emotions so well and now I just want to curl up and cry... That means it's good though, but it still hurrtts