Reviews for Drinking Mercury
ranchan-akari chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
This is fascinating! It'd be great if you could start employing quotations! ;D It'd certainly be easier on the eyes. I wonder why Sano is such a key player of this war. Please continue?
the sacred night chapter 9 . 5/11/2006

Of all the times to stop!

I started reading this story knowing it was abandoned and probably not complete, but I didn't expect an author note TELLING me there was going to be a lemon RIGHT BEFORE IT WAS ABANDONED! NO!

*pulls self together* still, though, what I *did* get to see of the story was quite good... although probably you will never read this since I don't think you even write on this site anymore, but just in case... despite the OOC, you had a seriously interesting plot going on there that I wanted to see unfold. I was a little disappointed that the story started veering in a Sano/Kenshin direction, since that pairing nis the K/K of yaoi... the "standard" pairing that gets overused... I was hoping for the more rare pairings that seemed to be surfacing at the beginning of the story, but you can't have everything, I suppose. If it took Sano/Kenshin action to get Kenshin into that black eyeliner, I guess it had to be done, lol.
the sacred night chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
I normally like Kenshin and Katsura as a pairing, but this scene seemed so unlike their normal relationship that it'll be like a whole different pairing for me. I guess it makes sense for both him and shishio to be working for Katsura, because they did during the revolution. I guess maybe Katsura's not as OOC as I'd first thought, because he could very well still be good even if he employs someone evil. I just hope Kenshin doesn't turn out all whiny and pathetic... He seems whiny in this scene. I know he's in a lot of pain and thus has the right to whine, but having the right to and doing it are different. I really just don't see him acting that way no matter how much he hurts, because he's the type that bottles things up. Anywho, I'm glad to have found another instance of this pairing as it's FAR too rare. This story is going in my C2 for rare pairings, "My Cache of Rare Gems" because so far it has at least 1 pairing I've never seen before and 1 that I like but cxan rarely find. Kudos for that!
the sacred night chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Normally I don't like ooc, but your version of Okita is... interesting, to say the least, and so I'll definitely keep reading because so far, he's the most fascinating character.

Picturing Sano in a black trench coat was actually... funny. I dunno, it just is _

I guess it's not that big a stretch from fighting for money to selling illegal weapons... but it makes me wonder if Enishi will be in the story, since he actually did sell illegal weapons. I also think he'd make an absurdly good vampire. Just a suggestion.

Okita's and Saito's scene was really cute. Although, if you *really* wanted a hyper-feminine, cutely hot, flamboyantly gay male in the story, there was one ready for the taking, you didn't have to make *another* character into one... but oh, well... maybe we shall see my beloved Kama another time...
Kenshin's Soul chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
NO! I want a lemon btwn Kenshin and Sanosuke! I clicked on your web address to see if there's more of Drinking Mercury and it's gone. *so sad* I love Kenshin and Sanosuke pairings!

I love the fic so far. More, please!
rachel chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
when ae you gonna get the next chapter up i've been waiting for forever and its driving me insane i've read this fic 15 times already!
Espi chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
Excellent fic! Can't wait for more )
Trinity Rose1 chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
*Claps her hands happiley* I love it! O It's cool, it took me a while to understand some stuff. Plz update soon!
Bura-sama chapter 9 . 6/18/2003
I like this fic a lot! It's a very captivating AU, and I can't wait to read more. Excellent format, grammar, spelling, and story.
Rachel79 chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
y REALLY need to get the next chapter up i'm dieng to read more!
Oryo chapter 9 . 5/19/2003
Arrg! You left us hanging like that! I would like to get a message whenever you put the lemon somewhere. All in all, it was a lovely scene, full of melancholy, a nice break between the violence and the plotting.

Please, keep up writing. It's a very intriguing story.

May inspiration be with you!
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
Kissu ne! Heehee. Kawaii desu. *_* Go Kenshin! I can't wait for more! I hope that Kenshin doesn't get in trouble for being out with Sano. That would really suck. XD Continue soon! Marvelous chapter and writing!
FarStrider chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
Well, this has made me a happy girl indeed. . .I had no idea that you were putting this up. . . I love coming to the Pit and finding something nice waiting for me. . . Did I ever say that I love your powers of description? Well, now I have! This is beautifully written, and I can't wait to see what you do next. . .

Rachel79 chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
this is a beautiful story. i don't suppose Sano and Kenshin are going to actually do anything anytime soon will they? ne ways i like it alot! keep writing.
FarStrider chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
Oh Shit! that was intense! well done indeed! and exactly How was that MY FAULT? you are the author! really, I know what you are saying, but STILL! I never told you to kill Misao! now people are going to come looking for me and stuff. . . _ oh, and you KNOW I want you to email me the sex chapter! don't you even think that you won't!