Reviews for Hammer Meet Nail
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/9
You know, with his resume, Sam could probably join the ELE really easily, I mean demonic powers, starting the apocalypse (as long as he doesn't tell them it was an accident), having more intelligence then a schoolyard bully... (Hammer apparently wrote a book about how any smart person was liable to become a supervillain). Of course, he's probably more qualified to be a real superhero... But in this world...
This story is both really funny and really disturbing. I'd enjoy seeing a sequel or a companion piece very much.
(On that note, in might be better to mark this M for torture, it's really intense)
Tzapporah chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wow...that was a lot more...intense than I expected from a crossover of these two...Great job capturing Hammer's speech patterns, though. Well done.
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
ive very recently gotten into doctor horrible, and this amused and made me frightened at the same time. well done!
citrusbitrus chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Er... Really not sure what to say...
Random. Weird. Brilliant.
Perfect Carnage chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Not wanting to be that guy, but you should increase the rating to M.

Otherwise, good work. Hammer really went off the deep end.

-Perfect Carnage
Carry-on-with-me chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Holy crap, why did u stop? this rocks. the imagery is not always quie clear but its not like most fanfic where the dialogue doesn't match the character, you got it!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was hilarious. A crazy blend of tortured Sam with cartoonish bad guy. But you made it work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my god this is so excellent
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my God, lol! I don't know if I should be cracking up or gasping in horror! This was simultaneously hilarious and terrifying. Good job! :D
Spockaholic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved it! The combination of snappy dialogue and your trademark Leahelisabeth Sam whumpage made for a gruesomely hilarious read. The only thing that could have possibly made this better would have been if Dean had broken into a hurt/comfort/brotherly love song at the end (I jest, I jest). So glad to see another story from you. Welcome back :D
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow! that managed to be fun and creepy and agonizing all at the same time! Great job!
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was unusually hilarious and horrible. I was simultaneously laughing and chanting, "No, no, no."
Lampito chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
...and then Dr Horrible shoved Sam into a box, but Dean found him and pulled him out and hugged him and it was okay.

Have you ever thought of applying to the League of Evil yourself? You can do a post-grad fellowship, and I'm sure your thesis would make very interesting reading...
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh...MY GOD. *FANGIRL HAPPY DANCE* Dr. Horrible's Sing along blog meets SUPERNATURAL?

I love you. I do. I really, really do I mean holy CRAP that was a piece of hurty, goofy AWESOME! THank you! WOOOP!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/22/2013