Reviews for Emma's Plan
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 10/11
A well done story. I found this to be really hilarious wih how Emma was able to make Hermione see who it is that she really loves and the plan to make sure that they got married right away. Amusing wih the traction that Hermione's father took as mother and daughter were quite sly in making Harry propose. Taking care of Voldemort was quite simple and it was amusing to see how it was taken care of so easily. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/28
Cute story. Loved Mrs. Grangers take charge personality.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/26
From Harry's POV, you can clearly see just how much he hates this marriage. And because of that he took it out on Hermione many many times on their wedding night. This was great. I enjoyed the whole thing. Though I do wonder why H&H stopped at three kids. I'd expect Emma to find a way to trick them into a few more.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/26
Now that's how you do it! But there's just one little glitch in the story here erbkaiser. The Canberra was long since retired from all air services by the 90's. However, I still think the idea of getting the muggles involved similar to this would show the dark tosser to take his marbles and go bother some other reality. Though if I had been in charge of that operation I'd've authorized a two thousand lb. bomb instead. It'd make such a lovely deep crater. Hell, they wouldn't've even needed to search fro survivers! There wouldn't've been anything left in a big enough piece to still be alive!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/26
That was just BRILLIANT erbkaiser! I'm laughing and coughing at the same time!
old-crow chapter 3 . 4/2

Very nice - especially the conclusion for Ron.

whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 2/22
great story!
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 2/18
That was fun
jon reeve chapter 2 . 2/16
*Reeve does the Nelson laugh at Voldie*
mobulis chapter 2 . 1/23
There IS a difference between living and surviving.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Japanese? Are you studying it? Plus its a rather charming and funny little story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Hahaha I guess mama granger is the power he knows not. Super mother in laws. Yup riddle never married so obviously he never had a mother-in-law.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hahaha mother knows best.

XD love how they got Harry to marry her. Haha Dan and Harry are alike XD I wonder if it will p full circle wit hermione's daughter getting married like that.

Haha true jealous traitor Ron and FangirlGinny would never be able to feel happy for them. Likewise Molly would be upset.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I love your work. This was brilliant! *chuckles*
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Ronald was a prat, is a prat & will always be a prat. Who knew that the A.K. Unforgivable would do something good? I have a feeling Arthur didn't need a calming draught. And although it's not original to name doctors Granger Dan & Emma, it is traditional. Props on that. :-)