Reviews for Emma's Plan
Wrin chapter 1 . 9/22
Wow. This definitely got a laugh or three out of me, but I think I like your later stories better. They're a bit better edited.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 8/19
A great mini-story here!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 8/10
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 1 . 7/18
What the hell?
Update please
GBTtown chapter 3 . 3/16
Good story. Love Harry's POV!
hermoine well I was rude to ron first year, 3 I was being a bitch. and harry was worse 3 year but let bash ron.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 1/14
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Wizco chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Normally I hate people like this, but I have to say: Pretty sure this is rape.

I can't really feel sympathy for this Hermione. Nor respect, really.

It does explain why she giggled along with Ginny concerning dousing boys with love potions.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Always liked this little story!
GryffindorTom chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I quite enjoyed that! Ironically i bet Hermione tried the same trick with her daughter too
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
sweet and Devious
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
A well done story. I found this to be really hilarious wih how Emma was able to make Hermione see who it is that she really loves and the plan to make sure that they got married right away. Amusing wih the traction that Hermione's father took as mother and daughter were quite sly in making Harry propose. Taking care of Voldemort was quite simple and it was amusing to see how it was taken care of so easily. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Cute story. Loved Mrs. Grangers take charge personality.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
From Harry's POV, you can clearly see just how much he hates this marriage. And because of that he took it out on Hermione many many times on their wedding night. This was great. I enjoyed the whole thing. Though I do wonder why H&H stopped at three kids. I'd expect Emma to find a way to trick them into a few more.