Reviews for Emma's Plan
Update please
GBTtown chapter 3 . 3/16
Good story. Love Harry's POV!
hermoine well I was rude to ron first year, 3 I was being a bitch. and harry was worse 3 year but let bash ron.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 1/14
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Wizco chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Normally I hate people like this, but I have to say: Pretty sure this is rape.

I can't really feel sympathy for this Hermione. Nor respect, really.

It does explain why she giggled along with Ginny concerning dousing boys with love potions.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Always liked this little story!
GryffindorTom chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I quite enjoyed that! Ironically i bet Hermione tried the same trick with her daughter too
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
sweet and Devious
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
A well done story. I found this to be really hilarious wih how Emma was able to make Hermione see who it is that she really loves and the plan to make sure that they got married right away. Amusing wih the traction that Hermione's father took as mother and daughter were quite sly in making Harry propose. Taking care of Voldemort was quite simple and it was amusing to see how it was taken care of so easily. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Cute story. Loved Mrs. Grangers take charge personality.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
From Harry's POV, you can clearly see just how much he hates this marriage. And because of that he took it out on Hermione many many times on their wedding night. This was great. I enjoyed the whole thing. Though I do wonder why H&H stopped at three kids. I'd expect Emma to find a way to trick them into a few more.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Now that's how you do it! But there's just one little glitch in the story here erbkaiser. The Canberra was long since retired from all air services by the 90's. However, I still think the idea of getting the muggles involved similar to this would show the dark tosser to take his marbles and go bother some other reality. Though if I had been in charge of that operation I'd've authorized a two thousand lb. bomb instead. It'd make such a lovely deep crater. Hell, they wouldn't've even needed to search fro survivers! There wouldn't've been anything left in a big enough piece to still be alive!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
That was just BRILLIANT erbkaiser! I'm laughing and coughing at the same time!
old-crow chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Hi,

Very nice - especially the conclusion for Ron.

O-C