Reviews for Emma's Plan
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/9
Always liked this little story!
GryffindorTom chapter 3 . 7/6
I quite enjoyed that! Ironically i bet Hermione tried the same trick with her daughter too
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 4/19
sweet and Devious
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
A well done story. I found this to be really hilarious wih how Emma was able to make Hermione see who it is that she really loves and the plan to make sure that they got married right away. Amusing wih the traction that Hermione's father took as mother and daughter were quite sly in making Harry propose. Taking care of Voldemort was quite simple and it was amusing to see how it was taken care of so easily. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Cute story. Loved Mrs. Grangers take charge personality.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
From Harry's POV, you can clearly see just how much he hates this marriage. And because of that he took it out on Hermione many many times on their wedding night. This was great. I enjoyed the whole thing. Though I do wonder why H&H stopped at three kids. I'd expect Emma to find a way to trick them into a few more.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Now that's how you do it! But there's just one little glitch in the story here erbkaiser. The Canberra was long since retired from all air services by the 90's. However, I still think the idea of getting the muggles involved similar to this would show the dark tosser to take his marbles and go bother some other reality. Though if I had been in charge of that operation I'd've authorized a two thousand lb. bomb instead. It'd make such a lovely deep crater. Hell, they wouldn't've even needed to search fro survivers! There wouldn't've been anything left in a big enough piece to still be alive!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
That was just BRILLIANT erbkaiser! I'm laughing and coughing at the same time!
old-crow chapter 3 . 4/2/2015

Very nice - especially the conclusion for Ron.

whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
great story!
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
That was fun
jon reeve chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
*Reeve does the Nelson laugh at Voldie*
mobulis chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
There IS a difference between living and surviving.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Japanese? Are you studying it? Plus its a rather charming and funny little story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Hahaha I guess mama granger is the power he knows not. Super mother in laws. Yup riddle never married so obviously he never had a mother-in-law.