Reviews for Emma's Plan
Harry63 chapter 3 . 4/4
Now that is the Harry we all know and love... LOL
Harry63 chapter 2 . 4/4
Emma takes on the dark lord and wins
Harry63 chapter 1 . 4/4
Out of character for Hermione but who really knows about her mom
PGHammer chapter 1 . 3/24
Rape? No - remember, Harry did not penetrate Hermione - Harry was, in fact, wearing boxer shorts. This was an old-fashioned "shotgun wedding"; while more common in the Colonies than the UK or Commonwealth, it does still happen, even there. The switch was it was not the Weasleys that set it up - but the Grangers (and Emma Granger and Hermione in specific - but mostly Emma and her Clue-by-Four to Hermione's noggin). The other ingredients were Harry's overdeveloped sense of honor and Dan's Predictable Over-reaction to Perceived Threats To His Daughter - more predictable than Big Ben.
Wrin chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Wow. This definitely got a laugh or three out of me, but I think I like your later stories better. They're a bit better edited.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
A great mini-story here!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
What the hell?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Update please
GBTtown chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
Good story. Love Harry's POV!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
hermoine well I was rude to ron first year, 3 I was being a bitch. and harry was worse 3 year but let bash ron.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Wizco chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Normally I hate people like this, but I have to say: Pretty sure this is rape.

I can't really feel sympathy for this Hermione. Nor respect, really.

It does explain why she giggled along with Ginny concerning dousing boys with love potions.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Always liked this little story!
GryffindorTom chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I quite enjoyed that! Ironically i bet Hermione tried the same trick with her daughter too