Reviews for Beltane Child
Vi38 chapter 11 . 1/31
Excellent
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Thanks for a great read!
irnzenmonk chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
good story i enjoyed reading it
Ariadne Venegas chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
I really loved it!

Specially that Daphne was not secret friend of Harry or another nonsense that I read with this pairing.

They never talk at all, so the meeting had to be something outside and special

And I love the idea of the Beltane and that Molly change her mind because she was and Old religion believer and even she had been chosen as a godess in her days that was brilliant.

Also Ginny will have a lot of spotlight in her quiditsh carriere for sure and can meet men who lve parties and is awesome she is getting in her second proffesion
warrof chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Straight. Forward. To the point. And well written.
jon08 chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
Really enjoyed this story, the Harry/Daphne connection was handled well, not the usual 'contract' that seems to be a mainstay of this pairing, I have never seen how Lily, Harry's mother, a muggle-born would sign a marriage contract for him. Although some of the stories I've read have still been good apart from this little faux-pas.
I will admit to reading most of your stories so far and found them all enjoyable, and indeed have marked them as favourites or follows when I have. The exception to this is a couple I notice are Naruto or Gundam wing crossovers, I've never been into anime and have no understanding or background to judge these fics.
It was a happy day when I followed a link from a review of my own small effort and one of your stories was one being followed, I read it and went to your page and so far haven't regretted a single minute.
Keep up the good work!
Tenebris Domina chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Loved it!
PaultheEwok chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
a different plot point but the pen ultimate section did describe what implications thered be
Fick Chick chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
This was sweet.
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Beautiful. Me likey :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
It's a good story line but it seems rushed and it has no details, no substance. It's less of a story and more of list of things that have happened. Harsh maybe but true. Slow it down. Detail things more like the Beltane festival and the rounding up of criminals and Daphne's struggle with hidden dang her pregnancy and what about when she finds out she's pregnant? You need to describe more. Then, maybe, you might have the start of something.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
McGonagall keeps blaming the ministry (and, yes, they were totally corrupt and incompetent idiots) for the many horrible things that happened with Harry and Sirius, but Dumbledore had contributed more than generously to the disasters that befell both of them over the years. While she acknowledges the stupid things he did, I don't think she comes anywhere close to realizing the damage he did to both men.

I hold Dumbledore chiefly responsible both for Sirius's lack of a trial and for the Ministry debacle that ended in Sirius's death. The man had the power to get Sirius a trial at any time up through Harry's fourth year, and he didn't even try. He pretty much condemned Sirius to a second prison in Grimmauld Place. No wonder he jumped at going to the Ministry to help Harry. He probably figured it would be worth dying to save Harry.

Dumbledore kept Harry equally imprisoned, and Durzkaban was no better for him than Azkaban had been for Sirius. It's a wonder his spirit wasn't completely broken. And it was all do he could play his little Greater Good game. It's a miracle Harry survived Dumbledore's nonsense.

I wonder if the magic of the Beltane ritual, plus the magic of the kids, is drawing Daphne and Harry together.
carick of hunter moon chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
sweet,

all in all this is a well written and skillfully crafted story worth reading
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
Wonderful story. I loved it!