Reviews for Beltane Child
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 9/7
I was kinda hoping that Eric might be attracted to Hermione.
Neville and Tracy would have been cute as well.

Thanks for writing and posting this story sharing your thoughts and effort.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 9/7
I believe that if Harry did not love Ginny then Molly would use potions.
I also think Molly might use potions just to make sure.
Finally I am sure if Ginny didn't want Harry then Molly would potion both of them!

Molly is not the nice person most think she is.
This story is devoid of all emotion. I feel like im just reading a summary or something.
llian-winter chapter 2 . 6/15
Why not just have Harry not get back together with Ginny? Say she got interested in someone else during the war. Why do you feel the need to make her into an irrational bitch? For me the unnecessary Weasley bashing ruins an otherwise good story.
keyblademeister88 chapter 11 . 6/10
I enjoyed this very much
Sweet story!
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 5/15
I love this story
Julia Bailey chapter 11 . 5/2
Loved it! Never thought Ginny was the right choice for Harry - or Ron from Hermoine.
DamnedJoker chapter 11 . 5/1
I'm a sucker for cute stuff and this was GOOOOOD but you need to work on conversations. I know, writing dialogue is tricky but it is something you need to work on. Of course, I havent read any of your newer stories ( if any ) so I'm just judging the old you. Good work overall.
LadyRainDancer chapter 11 . 3/27
Loved this story, I would love to read a sequel :)
Bronze chapter 6 . 3/20
I was afraid when I read about the second baby you might go with triplets or even worse quads! Thankfully you didn't turn Daphne into a dairy cow! Though who's to say twins don't run in the Potter family? Harry knows next to nothing about his family history thus making it possible for twins to run in his family. Thankfully Dumnlefutz isn't around to decide Harry's twins should be raised by others and hidden from their fathers' fame.
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/19
It's now 2:34 AM and I'm having a really hard time stopping for the night. I keep saying to myself " Last chapter and I'll go to bed. " One becomes two. Two becomes three and so on. Next thing I'll know it'll be like 6 or 7 AM and I'll be reading something else. Damn good thing I'm retired. No work and nowhere I must go.
Arrow3ss chapter 11 . 3/17
Story definitely isn't perfect. It has it flaws, like not closing out all the subplots (Dursley's plus the other Greengrass') and it could have gone without the Ron bashing. But still, I somehow keep going back to this story and read it.
noreenklose chapter 11 . 3/15
Excellent!
I really enjoyed reading this.
I'm happy that you showed the true moRon character, and its logical consequences.
Thank you for writing.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 2/9
Wow fue...wow me encanto! Adoro esta pareja y cuando hay chibis mucho mas jejej
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »