Reviews for Beltane Child
Daniel2398 chapter 11 . 9/21
Awesome story, I loved it.
iChaos chapter 11 . 8/22
I love this story. It still makes me happy every single time I read it.
jaqmaq77 chapter 11 . 8/10
I really enjoyed this story - I read it right through from chapter one at 6pm to... oh dear... its 1:20am, no wonder I'm tired... Omelette Du Fromage at 7:30, and made the same for my son at 10pm... because his attempt at an the correctly named Omelette Au Fromage could be used to put a new sole on me boots...
But... I digress... the story quite well written, and I really liked the take on Ron and Hermione... (I really hate Ron, and really hate the Ron/Hermione pairing... and stories I do not read are Harry/Ginny...
EdTheBeast chapter 11 . 7/30
An intriguing, well thought out story! It should be a must read for all the romantics out there!
hk78833 chapter 11 . 5/14
this could have been a great story ! it was a great concept but was marred by unreasonably long replies (crammed all the info about that question in one answer, it was really irritating)
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 4/12
If I had to choose a godfather for my child, I would definitely choose Neville over Ron. No contest. If I thought about it for a while, I could probably think of others who would also outrank Ron. (George? Lee?) Ron is too irresponsible.

I'm glad Daphne has some supportive friends, as well. The poor relationships with her sister and her stepmom are unfortunate; then again, I don't think I've read any Daphne/Stepmom stories.

I think it won't be long before Daphne and Harry make it official. She definitely sees the positive aspects of Harry's character and appreciates his desire for her to have a career if she wants one. She sees his potential as a Wizengamot member and has the knowledge to help him learn to use his position to achieve important things. Twins instead of one baby also mean she could use Harry's help with the babies eve more than they originally thought. Maybe they should hire Winky, too, to help Kreacher! She loves babies!
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 4/12
Well, that went better than I expected. Sure, Harry got a mild scolding; but I expected a lecture the length of a master's thesis presentation! He probably did, too.

I'll bet Harry is glad he broke it off with Ginny before finding out about Daphne. Can you imagine her response? I expect she will still throw a tantrum of titanic proportions. Personally, I think Harry and Daphne should just nip off to Gretna Green and do the deed. Let people find out they're married when it is a fait accompli. That way, he can tell them to keep their opinions of his wife and child to themselves, and he won't have the Buttinskis of the Wizarding world trying to run his wedding.

I'm glad Harry has Andromeda to talk to for important things. She has the wisdom of a mom and cares about Harry, yet she has common sense and doesn't turn into a banshee ... like some people (who should probably remain nameless).
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/12
Playing the role of the Horned God definitely seems OOC for Harry; but I guess being masked helped. He definitely got lucky in the draw of his partner - and vice versa - given the many horrible alternatives that could have happened to each of them.

The bonus for Harry was the loss of his personal Horcrux. Life must have been nicer without his own private real-life horror movie showings.
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 3/22
Wonderful ending!
JerryofNM chapter 11 . 2/25
Thank You for your time & effort, this was a fun story!
AviciiFrvr chapter 1 . 2/12
I really liked the idea at first, but the story is very poorly written. I am not being a jerk and saying your work is trash, I know you put effort there when you didn't have to
IsabellaAuroraPotter chapter 1 . 1/12
the Pagan holiday Beltane is on May 1st in the northern hemisphere and November 1st in the southern hemisphere.
Celticowl chapter 11 . 1/8
delightful
Ironhidensh chapter 11 . 12/24/2020
This was a sweet little story, and I loved it! Thank you!
jimmy.oz chapter 11 . 12/23/2020
That was a great story and glad to have read it.
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »