Reviews for Beltane Child
Harmony Shoal chapter 9 . 2/27
Awww, I love the image of Harry and Daphne pushing the pram. I love this story so much!
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 2/27
Nice story.

I like several of the ideas you incorporated around the Pureblood Houses and how they operate. Thanks for keeping Harry an Auror. Thanks also for skewering Ron. Greedy git.

I've read several Harry/Daphne stories, and this is one of the more plausible. Apart from Hermione, it would be hard to come up with a better match for him.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 11 . 1/21
*claps* Very nicely done. I'm sad that I hadn't gotten around to reading this story earlier. It was fantastic and I was impressed by your skill to tell this story. Now I want to check out and see if there's anymore of your work I might want to take a look at. Keep up the fantastic work.
nitewolf423 chapter 11 . 1/18
I love it
illerayn chapter 11 . 1/12
Even after reading this story multiple times, it is always very good to see the relationship between Harry and Daphne build itself and flourish. Thanks you for writing this.
Guest Maggie chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
Even after years and multiple re - readings
I still love this story. Thanks.
German Pope chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Loved it! I really enjoyed the creativity behind your idea with the Beltane and the anonymity behind the ritual. I personally would have liked to see more character development, or basically just a longer narrative with more POVs. Towards the end with the time skips it just felt like a narrator reading off of a script outline as opposed to living characters in the moment, but I enjoyed it all the same.
Monster King chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
WarRedMachine20 chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
TwT Beautiful
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
Awesome story, my friend.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I like stories like this one, mainly because I'm surprised that holidays like Beltane don't play a bigger role in the Harry Potter universe.
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
I had this story favorited, but now I'm not so sure it'll stay in the list. I came back to read this because I knew at one point, I had really liked it; I'm a huge sucker for Harry/Daphne stories. But now that I'm back, this reads like an essay written under the instructions of "No emotion what-so-ever". You're just listing out things that every one is doing, one after the other, in a way that doesn't even read well. The way you've written this is so stunted, that it sounds like a laundry list of events they'll be doing through out the day, not even you're sex scene was emotional or free flowing.
Clavyus chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
Lovely fluff. Loved the sweet scheming Daphne.
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 9/7/2017
I was kinda hoping that Eric might be attracted to Hermione.
Neville and Tracy would have been cute as well.

Thanks for writing and posting this story sharing your thoughts and effort.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
I believe that if Harry did not love Ginny then Molly would use potions.
I also think Molly might use potions just to make sure.
Finally I am sure if Ginny didn't want Harry then Molly would potion both of them!

Molly is not the nice person most think she is.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »