Reviews for Beltane Child
I mean can you not make the child legitimate as it just floats over the story like a dark storm due to the angst
Please tell me actually marries her before the kid is born being a bastard will hang over the kids life for ever no matter on beltine
badluck-ngprod chapter 11 . 4/14
Love this story
TheChub509 chapter 11 . 3/23
that was an amazing story to experience, thank you very much for that. love how all thecharacters get the spotlight on their lives even if it's brief (how did Hermione get elf rights passed so quickly?)
Zahu chapter 11 . 12/24/2023
I loved the premise of this story but by the end of it I had to force myself to finish reading it. I fell like you had all the right ideas for the story, but you just couldn’t write them very well tbh.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/4/2023
“And with Sirius being a convicted murderer …” Why does Harry call Sirius a convicted murderer? Sirius never received a trial. You cannot be convicted without a trial! Wizards are crazy.

So Mrs. Figg taught Harry his culinary skills, eh? I really do hope he and Daphne work out. She’s much nicer than Ginny. Besides, she doesn’t have Molly for a mother.
Jakulo chapter 11 . 11/18/2023
All i can say is wow
CarolWim chapter 10 . 11/17/2023
This story is written so well. I live it, even though I read it multiple times.
4fundaore chapter 3 . 10/15/2023
Thanks
Azentra chapter 11 . 9/25/2023
Oh wow. I found this story recommended in another Haphne story recently, and I have to say it's absolutely amazing. I love stories about the 'old religion' that most (pureblood) witches and wizards follow and it's holidays, and I feel like Daphne is a great character to use in such stories to introduce Harry to them in one way or another. (This has nothing to do with me just being a massive Haphne fan to begin with)

The characterization of your characters was great. You've managed to stay true to most of the developed canon characters while also incorporating your own characters and the world you've been building in a great way and it was amazing to read. The interactions between Harry and Daphne were an absolute joy to read every single time they appeared.

This one is definitely going on my re-read list, and I'm sure I'll read it many times over the course of my stay on this site. I have no idea if you're still active, I know this one was posted years ago, but if you are, I hope to see you return with another beautiful Haphne story like this if you find the inspiration. Thank you so much for writing this, and I hope to see your stuff again.

Greetings,
Azentra
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 8/28/2023
Mostly a useless chapter as it was mostly a repeat of previously given information.
dkw from Germany chapter 11 . 8/1/2023
like this story very much
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 7/12/2023
Awwwww, this was so much better than canon! And Ron is an idiot! *shaking my head now*
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 7/12/2023
Okay, great story premise! Please don't feel slighted that I didn't read the sex scene, but skipped it entirely?

I also hope you don't take this information I'm about to give you the wrong way, but end of April conceptions, in a first pregnancy tend to run late. Barring complications, that is. So, at the earliest, the baby should be born in February. Full term, the baby should be born in March, because it takes 40 weeks for full gestation, not 36. Ten months, not nine.
JimSilver chapter 11 . 4/22/2023
Beautiful! Love this daphne and Harry!
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »