Reviews for Force of Habit
ruinedkuria chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
wonderful story. i feel farfarello and nagi has been somewhat neglected but everything else just falls in seamlessly. had great fun reading it and love the back story for Schuldig and Void. it's appropriately violent and angsty and in the right degrees.
Reinna chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
I read to the end, and was like "O_O It ends like this? What? NO~!"

And then I saw the "to be continued in the next story" line. xD And heaved a sigh of relief. Wonderful, engaging story here.
circenikos chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
This is the best explanation that I've ever read for Schuldig's name, and it's so incredibly complicated...I feel like I should read the sequel right now before I lose track of events, but my eyes are too dead for it.
Comtess chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
This is the f...ing best fic I've ever read!
Jukebox chapter 12 . 8/13/2004
This was absolutely fantastic and very well written! I sat for hours on end reading this, not satisfied until I got to the very end. I'm looking forward to the sequel. I'm fairly new to Weiss Kreuz fandom but find that I prefer Yohji/Aya pairing. Thank you for sharing!
RoarkeBlack chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
wow that was really amazing. Your plot is detailed and well thought out, nothing seemed forced or out of character. I can't wait to go check out the sequel.
hourglassthorne chapter 12 . 3/12/2004
This was a great story all-around. I really liked what Youji's power ended up becoming. That was awesome and so fits him. Definitely looking forward to Cat's Cradle.
Shinigami-chan chapter 12 . 2/22/2004
WHAT? HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE IT RIGHT THERE? Well, at least you have another story continuing it, so that's ok. But poor Shu! oh well, on to the next story!
shinigami-chan
Aescreillu chapter 12 . 2/1/2004
I loved reading this. Stayed up late just to finish the story and it's really worth it. When's the sequel going to come out?
Aescreillu chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
So funny! Especially the end part "That guy just had no sense of humour at all"
Ayasshadow chapter 12 . 12/23/2003
Holy shit. So not fair! I've just spent a week reading this whenever I got spare time to, just because it's complete, and now I have to WAIT for the continuing story? So not fair!
I LOVE this story. It's one of the best that I've ever read. You had me luaghing, reading so fast I had to re-read, and crying through out this story.
I was all but bawling at the end of this chapter, and then I read: To Be Continued in Cat's Cradle. Not fair! Please please please tell me that you'll be putting that up soon. Please? Hurry and write it...Well, maybe not HURRY, because I want the next part to be as spectacularly written as the first.
Please, update soon, or let me know if you have somewhere else that you post, like mediaminer or , cause I'd love to check it out if you do.
~*Aya*~..~meow
inarae chapter 12 . 12/7/2003
Very enjoyable! Do you have a webpage, btw? I will be eagerly looking forward to Cat's Cradle.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Sinful Yotan chapter 12 . 11/16/2003
*Stares ... stares ... stares ..* Starts to type franaticaly ... *stops*

Wo zum Teufel ist Cat's Cradle?

That can't be ... do you know how long I've waited for the (happy or not, I just don't care any more) ending.

You are really killing me here, I'll tell you that, wouldn't I live with some highly psycotic people, I think I wouldn't have lasted to the end ... stop ... this isn't the end. So ... when does the real fun start ... I want so know what the fuck Odin ist, I want to see if Crawford and Schudig get their act together, and I want to know more about Void/Yue/Yohji ... really.

I remember wehen I first read the first couple pf Chapters. I pounced my roommate and told her the whole mess in about 5 seconds and grind stupidly.

It really kept my mind occupied for some time. And that is a good sign.

I read a lot fan fics ... seldom I really get swept away by the story, and you managed that perfectly.

I also adore your use of language. Ok, the german isn't perfect (but Hey, I am german and I think it's a crapy language to learn if it's not your native) but you improfed a lot during the story.

I also was happy to see that you have to have a lot of back ground knowledge, Delphic Unit, The Names Like Janus and Odin, Arachne, the Weavers ... Weber, Faden, al that showes so much love for details and ... if I may say so, a high educated mind.

I read that you kame to germany to study ... whereabout in germany are you ... I'm just nosy ...

Really, it's one of the best pieces of art I've read in a long time.

I love your style, Oh, and before I forgot, I love Scots ... I almost chocked on my cigarett when Legion said "Sassenach"

I have a Novel I really love ... But I don't want to compromise myself, so I won't tell, but that Scotish Bastard the Novel features is just hot ... esp. when he gets raped ...but I'm drifting of.

I would be very honoured if you would at least considder to write me or so ... I have some Music that just fit's perfectly to your little story ... The Title is 'Brainwashed' ... Love it ...

Thanks for so fare and many houres of heartattacks and sighing ..

Yours

Sinful Yotan
kyou chapter 12 . 10/31/2003
Cat's Cradle? Where's that? Don't wanna miss the rest!
Talyssa chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
Strangely worded english to follow, more likely than not. You are forewarned...;;

So, I read the first chapters of this story a while back, when they were first posted. And then I forgot about it. ;; Sorry. I want to blame the fact that I spent about 2 months settling into a new country but I think that I stopped reading long before that particular move... No idea why but I stumbled across it again on someone else's recommendation and I just finished reading it a few days ago. (Yes, a very belated review, I know)

I liked it. And um, I guess i just thought you should know that. Oh and this is also the required "::shakeshake:: HURRY AND WRITE THE SEQUEL" review that i'm sure you've gotten a number of times before. But one more never hurts right?

I actually don't recall liking this story much in the begining. I think the premise was too...too something. I'm not sure. It put me off in the begining but its a nicely plotted and well written piece and thats way more important than my initial feelings about the premise I think. And anyway now I'm just caught up in the storyline and enjoying myself. Or at least I *was* until it stopped. ::nudgenudge::

I'm impressed at your ability to maintain your grasp on multiple languages by the way. I'm only on number 2 (high school french doesn't count because i dont' remember it) and my english is getting funky and off-kilter. _ ;;

god this must be the longest review either. Okay, shutting up now.