Reviews for Angelbot
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Cas always be there to make dean happy,,,I hope he will still be there for him
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Cas need energy,,,,,,poor cas
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Dean really hopeless and madly in love with cas xD
Gustin azza chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Dean and his less confident,,,,I think he can try confess to cas
Gustin azza chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Dean got crush on cas,,, awww
SKLBug210 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I just want to say I love this story and am completely baffled as to why it doesn't have more reviews.
Kat
Niamh chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
IGDSA HGSASHGKSHBDSHB THIS STORY IS GOING TO KILL ME OH MY GOD I'M CRYING AT THE CUTENESS OF IT HELP ME PLEASE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, YOU'RE AMAZING AT WRITING.
fleurx chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Thank you so much for updating this story! :) The chapters always put a smile on my face, and I love the originality of the concept. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOOO

ps. you write very eloquently. I look forward to following this through to the end!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I...oh my god...I don't know what to say. My breath seriously got stuck in my throat several times while reading the recent chapter. You good person are wonderful and an amazing writer and I repeat; you are wonderful and amazing

Random citizen out
sarsia chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Really good story! You immediately get caught by the friction between the individual members of the tale! Excellent language, its a pleasure to follow your use of English :-) I am already looking forward to next chapters!
sasa chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
merci pour le chapitre, c'est génial !
watergoddesskasey chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
great chapter!
Sasa chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
J'aime beaucoup ton histoire !
J'attends ton prochain chapitre avec impatience !
watergoddesskasey chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
great chapter!
dragonrose21 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Sounds like my brother and I. We were always picking on each other, beating each other up (and taking Taekwondo didn't help), and chasing each other around the house. Our mom said it was our of telling each other 'I love you' and if weren't doing it she would be worried. We are in 20s now and still do all that stuff.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »