Reviews for How to train your stupid boyfriend
*snickers*
Yeah, a Jack that hadn't learned to fly on his own with the Wind would be almost exactly like that, for sure.
XD

(If he had already learned to fly with the Wind, he'd be giving Hiccup heart attacks by doing flips out into free air and catching himself to fly with his dragon and then be a rider again and an assortment of other really fun but terrifying to watch stunts. XD )
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
And that's why never trist Jack with a dragon... Especially an invisible one...
animefreaketernally chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
*bursts out laughing* they are soooooooooooooooooooooo cut together! :)
LittleIcicle chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
So awesome!
lefluffqueen chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Haha, I died on the title. Seriously. it's the best title ever in a Hijack fic . I love it. XD
Ok, moving on to the story, d'aww, it's short alright, but cute nevertheless.
I never though that Jack will go for a changewing, hum, interesting choice. :)
Well at least it make sense as Jack wants to look like he's flying on his own ;)
Good job here, I think I am officially hooked with your fics, and you just got yourself one more stalker ;) (Yay, right?)
The Best and The Baddest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
"Ok,now I need you to go up and-OH FOR THOR'S SAKE JACK,CAN YOU PLEASE NOT RIDE THAT DRAGON WHILE STANDING!"
LOL does not describe how much i laughed when I read this.
I LOVE IT,KEEP WRITING MORE HIJACK STORIES!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
sigh.. Hiccup will grow fast ... while Jack stays an idiot. .
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love the beginning, "and then there was this idiot" hahaha I think you got Hiccup's sarcasm down. Perfect.
Tyler chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is so funny! Please continue it because its really good and I hope you will continue until the end
dot eyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Absolutely perfect. Short, yes, but just right! And Jack on a Changewing...you can't really get a better matchup idea than that one! After all, we can't have Jack not be a daredevil at all, it'd be like Hiccup being super aggresive instead of cerebrial!
mailaine chapter 1 . 6/22/2013