Reviews for Half a Tank of Confidence
Kaylee chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Aww cute I loved the ending :).
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oooh, I liked that. It was a very long series of events wasn't it? I'm glad he finally managed to get it out! So cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I want to know austin and ally goes on date for 5 years and they have their anniversary on thief fifth anniversary he proposed and have their first time have sex and have a kids and when they get married and have more kids 93 please
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
d'awww ;D that was great! chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is literally one of my favorite one-shots, like ever, and probably my favorite of yours. It made me laugh and smile and cry and it's just all in all perfect and the plot was perfect and genius and god I love this so much.

(clothespins) "Gorgeous day nothing. Try gorgeous Ally." this right here made me smile, and this whole part was cute because I can imagine it and, again, it's so cute. (novel) Imagine Austin saying "'Pay attention to me; I love you.'" in his head and pouts a little bit while looking at Ally. That is all. (pocket lint) the fact that he blew his allowance on a jacket to impress her is just njfndjg ( I'm sorry I had to ). "'As long as I'm with the person I love, we could be jumping off a cliff and I'd be okay with it.'" I died here. Thank you for that. (gloves) when he was rubbing her hand to warm her up, that thing they had in the movie The Vow, where Leo would also rub Paige's hands between his to warm them up, popped up in my mind, and man now I want an story based on The Vow. (jelly doughnut) this is part was way too cute for words. That's basically all I have to say about it. (apple seeds) can I just say that I freaking love how you manage everytime to squeeze that "I love you" line in every part and it turns out to be perfect? because you do. (mardi gras) Austin Moon Husband Status, I see. "Now, would it be so wrong as to nibble off her neck? The necklace. He totally means the necklace." this is where I laughed and smiled and smirked all at the same time ( I have no idea how I did it but it happened ). (frog dissection) yeah, it wasn't a pretty sight, so I had trouble imagining it, but still, "'I'd never leave you. I love you.'" made up for it, though. (hashtag) this haghtag thing was funny because if he had posted his tweet with the hashtag, people would've freaked out, just like we do on Twitter and Idk, I liked this part. (zoom) ""Hold on, I accidentally hit the zoom button." And accidentally got lost in your eyes while he was at it." my favorite part. (xylem) I was seriously laughing at the fact he was, like, really thinking about where to put the flower. It's childish and cute and adorable and idk, it made me laugh. (bruises) This whole kiss the injury to make it better, I've always wanted a kind of a one-shot based on it or something, even tho I can see a real plot coming out of it, but still, I'm glad you wrote it here. (limbo) "How hard is it to injure the mouth?" basically the best line of that part. (yawn) I didn't know yawns were contagious, but anyways that's not our point. This part was just pure cuteness. (ukelele) This made me think of Tunes & Trials ( the episode where Austin actually write a love song about Ally ) and it's getting close and I'm not okay. (trigger) He was almost going to do it and my heart almost stopped beating and ughh. (quart) Again, my heart almost stopped. (emoticon) Aaaah, if only he had sent that heart emoji. (ort) This idea right here, too, where people mistake them for a couple, BUT Austin doesn't correct them. I've been wanting this idea as a one-shot. ( it seems that I've been wanting a lot of ideas, and you somehow all wrote them in this. I love you for it ). (diapers) This part made me laugh, with the whole pee that hit Austin and all that, but then it hit me right in the heart when he first said he would never have kids, and when she told him she wants two, he changed his mind. Gosh, he loves her so much. (salsa) The him shimmy, oh my god, I'm trying to imagine it and I'm laughing so hard. Gosh, I wish it would happen on the show. "He can change the first two though. He will change the first two." my favorite part. (vibrations) Austin's a sweetheart. That is all. (iron) Ally's facila expression when she saw that Austin was only in his boxers would've been priceless. (keebler) We kinda always see Ally being sick and Austin staying with her to take care of her. It's nice to change things up once in a while ( I say this a lot ). (wine) "They're not coming back until Christmas." I see what you did there. (roller coaster) It turned out to be perfect at the end because it was so simple and didn't have that much words but that's basically Austin and Ally and it was literally perfect, in a way.

This review is seriously so long and I'm really sorry if I bore you out of your mind, I just didn't know how else to review this chapter. Either way, good job :).
maddiegirl56 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awww cute!
BatFink chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwww this is soooooooo cute! Finally Austin said it, I can't get over this story, new favourite!
LimoLuzie chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my gosh how cute is that?!
I do sooooo love this Story...
poor austin he's having a hard time telling her...but still there's a happy ending...
R5Forever chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is so adorable and cute. :D It fits Austin and Ally style.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh poor Austin! Great mini stories rolled into one!
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow, this is really cute. I'm impressed - your writing knows no bounds. Keep at it! :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwww the moments where madly in love, lovable and adorkable Austin could have told his Ally he loves her were so adorable, sweet and romantic to read. I enjoyed each one.