Reviews for A Lack of Color
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 12 . 4/12
I'm dying to know what happened with Cato and Glimmer! Praying for Clato. Hope you update soon, it's a good story, I dont have any feedback whatsoever, it's too good to be improved. Anyways, updates are appreciated by your readers but take your time if you need.
Shelby chapter 12 . 4/5
I love this! andI see that youre nearly at 100 reviews congratz! let me help you out with this one :)
clovelycato555 chapter 12 . 4/1
hahaha please update! I love Carmen the song and im sure the fic will be just as good! I want KaylieCee to update so bad!
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 12 . 3/31
I really love all of those ideas!And i got the Ratatouille reference!
demigodclovelytwiheart chapter 12 . 3/31
please update please its like really good and I want to see more clato so please update pppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee
Ariel Leilani chapter 12 . 3/30
LE GASP! MY EMAIL SANG LIKE THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN! I'm always hear for ya Shannon. RotB is too cool not to talk about.
Updaaate! :)
debbie chapter 11 . 3/9
update! I love this
Ariel Leilani chapter 11 . 3/8
I really like the Something New/Never Gonna Leave You idea. Revenge of the Bridesmaids is one of my favorite movies.
demigodclovelytwiheart chapter 1 . 3/1
Please finish the fanfiction pplleeaassee
kiera chapter 10 . 2/13
haha cute! Clove is the best! please update
clovelycato555 chapter 10 . 1/28
Awesome chapter :) I love clato so much :D I would love to read i wish :)
Ariel Leilani chapter 10 . 1/28
Gale: I want you on my team.
Katniss: Do does everybody else.

PROMISCUOUS! My song XDD
thebooknerdxoxo chapter 10 . 1/27
Oooh, I liked seeing clove being a master manipulator! Game on Cato!
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 10 . 1/27
I really enjoyed your ideas!I would love to read I wish and Never gonna leave you/Something new (whatever you wanna name it,they're both good names). Loved this chapter 3