Reviews for A Lack of Color
clovelycato555 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Yay! cher lloyd! whooo. I'm more of a Lana and Florence fan but cher lloyds still pretty good! Cant wait for the oneshot and the next update!
katnissisawesome chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Please write more!
littlemixlover17 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Please write more soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Awesome story plz update cuz I might just get a headache from reading the same thing over and over
clovelycato555 chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW FICS :D
The Knife Throwing Expert chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Oh my god, that sexy slash intense slash interesting dance-off between Cato and Clove was freaking awesome. The way you worked the lyrics they were dancing to at the right time just as they were either finish doing their dance moves or after was an overload of awesomeness.
But with a compliment, I have a tiny bit of criticism-a kind one, mind you- as well.
"'I think she's the one,' he thought." Fannie is one of my OTPs and I don't mind fluff for this pair, but I do think it's best to have their relationship unravel, like what you're doing with Cato and Clove. This quote made me say, "Whoa there, Odair. Slow down.". I just thought it was a bit too early to start thinking like this, when they haven't spoken that much. Finnick & Annie are completely different from Cato and Clove, so their relationship doesn't have to particularly progress at about the same pace. They are different people ofcourse.
The Knife Throwing Expert chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love the title, love the song you drew inspiration from, love the lyrics themself. Basically I love everything lol. In High school AUs, I've always pictured Enobaria related to Clove in someway and when you made her Clove's young, crazy (in an awesome way ofcourse) aunt, I loved it! This story seems very promising and I can't wait to see the rest of it.
One thing I really would you to know: Please don't write a mushy relationship for Cato and Clove. In this story, I know they aren't sadistic killers, but everyone knows that Clato doesn't really feel right with too much fluff.
Great chapter! I'll be giving some suggestions, but don't worry, I won't be mean (:
Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
AN UPDATE OMG !
Ariel Leilani chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Oh My Dayum. That was hilarious xD
HG1 FAN chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Wow this is great, all the hunger games main charecters inside one hormone filled, typical college life story;)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
I can't believe Cato kissed Clove. Heh. But.. I'm glad he did. MWAHAHAHA. Aw, cramp. I also loved the Fannie part. Hihihi. Please updateeeee
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
YAY Update ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
update!
Clockwork Princesss chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
YES YOU UPDATED! I'm so happy, the chapter was very...dramatic. and yay Fannie! Update soon and Happy Writings :)
ClatoandFannie chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Your story title reminds me of Pocahontas. Sorry, just had to point that out. Anyway, great story! :)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »