Reviews for A Lack of Color
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
I really enjoyed your ideas!I would love to read I wish and Never gonna leave you/Something new (whatever you wanna name it,they're both good names). Loved this chapter 3
potc5ever chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
LOL this story is seriously the best thing ever! I love it! :)
Magicather chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Oh my gosh! Please please please update soon!
Guest5 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
“I will tell katniss's cat to shit on your face” was the best thing i'd read allday :) pls update and happy new year
Rachel chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Maybe Eno and Brutus were dating, than Brutus dumped Eno because he thought Clove was prettier? or he kisses her without her concent?
loopid chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Spongebob narrator voice "FIVE DECADES LATER..."
You have made me ROFLMSBO
Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
So. Fucking. Good. Please update soon! I love this story! I really like how its leading up to Cato, I like when it doesn't jump right away!
clovescato chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Oh well I'm guessing Enobaria doesn't like Brutus then? Aha! I loved that whole bit when he was going to chuck her in the water, it was really funny and I'm so glad the beat that waitress up man I would do it myself. Really good story, update soooon!'
clovelycato555 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Yay! cher lloyd! whooo. I'm more of a Lana and Florence fan but cher lloyds still pretty good! Cant wait for the oneshot and the next update!
katnissisawesome chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Please write more!
klutz chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Please write more soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Awesome story plz update cuz I might just get a headache from reading the same thing over and over
clovelycato555 chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW FICS :D
The Knife Throwing Expert chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Oh my god, that sexy slash intense slash interesting dance-off between Cato and Clove was freaking awesome. The way you worked the lyrics they were dancing to at the right time just as they were either finish doing their dance moves or after was an overload of awesomeness.
But with a compliment, I have a tiny bit of criticism-a kind one, mind you- as well.
"'I think she's the one,' he thought." Fannie is one of my OTPs and I don't mind fluff for this pair, but I do think it's best to have their relationship unravel, like what you're doing with Cato and Clove. This quote made me say, "Whoa there, Odair. Slow down.". I just thought it was a bit too early to start thinking like this, when they haven't spoken that much. Finnick & Annie are completely different from Cato and Clove, so their relationship doesn't have to particularly progress at about the same pace. They are different people ofcourse.
The Knife Throwing Expert chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love the title, love the song you drew inspiration from, love the lyrics themself. Basically I love everything lol. In High school AUs, I've always pictured Enobaria related to Clove in someway and when you made her Clove's young, crazy (in an awesome way ofcourse) aunt, I loved it! This story seems very promising and I can't wait to see the rest of it.
One thing I really would you to know: Please don't write a mushy relationship for Cato and Clove. In this story, I know they aren't sadistic killers, but everyone knows that Clato doesn't really feel right with too much fluff.
Great chapter! I'll be giving some suggestions, but don't worry, I won't be mean (:
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »