Reviews for Hostage Situation
Please tell me ritsu did not die. Pls continue . I feel sacred of what will happen next.
takamachinanoha 03 chapter 11 . 10/7
Pls continue the story. Its very interesting. Pls make sure theres more action. I love this story. I never expected that ritsu knew how to fight. Anyways, its pretty cool.
Hope to see the following chapters and hope to see what happens to all of them at the hotel. Pls return to the present.
Yin7 chapter 11 . 1/20
really interesting hope u update soon.
Jade Rojo chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
SO THEY ARE ZOMBIES NOW?! Masasumen as welll?! What the heck !?..

Is there going to be a happy ending on this?
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
this chapter was.. SO intense ! But damn.. at the end onodera had to be caught at the end...
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I love Ritsu being so bold, brave and smart! I adore him! In your face seme's!
Jade Rojo chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I really like this fic.. I also think is not fair that in other fics they paint Ritsy as a damisel in distress... He can defende himself.. and hit hard who evers bother him...

I think he is not looking for fights but he can certainly be stronger than a woman and I also think he es very protective...
Noir0802 chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
W hat happen to yokozawa takafumi
Noir0802 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Is it finished/complete
sammi101ducks chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Wow this story is interesting! Every chaper seems to reveal more mysteries and character relationships. Every chapter left me excited for the next. I love how Ritsu was portrayed in the first few chapters able to defend himself. It was unexpected but nice. I love how suspensenseful the cliff hangers were. I love howhow the couples are portrayed. I look forward to the next chapter! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I really like where this story is going. I can not wait to see what happens next
HotYaoiCakes chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
KYAAA what's happening I'm so excited for the next chapter please update soon I wanna see if they get it on or Ritsu soccer punches his face and when he was leaning on kanade I was like NOOO THINK OF YANASE (even thought this is a back story and they haven't met yet) BUT STILL
anyways nice chapter keep it up
Kipper the Penguin chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
It's getting so intense! I'm so intrigued and curious for what happens next. I love it!
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Love this story a lot. Hope you will update soon! :)
TrueLove17yugi-yami chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I loved your story.
I will be waiting for your stories, so don't forget about them.