Reviews for Breathe Me
Mischel chapter 1 . 6/23
I loved this fanfic, it was something that I've never read beforedrowning. At least not with Destiel. Both Cas and Dean were in character and it was very well written, thanks for writing!
Anloquen chapter 1 . 6/22
I really liked how you constructed the dream-trap and dream-controling rules. Kinda inception-like lore:) Also, kudos for style and realism!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/26
It counts, Dean, because that's actually Cas, not just a dream of him. Therefore he'll remember it happening, therefore it had better count.

-SQ
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 4/7
if there is writing perfection, this is it
ItsSwab chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
THIS WAS PERFECT!
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was absolutely amazing! I love the idea of the dream-hunt, it's so creative I wish it was canon. This fic seriously deserves more reviews! Anyway, this is fantastic! Please keep writing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Very interesting story, and I really liked it.
RandomMara chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So awesome! Love all your stories
494dwangel chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
awesome...clever idea...executed amazingly well
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Such a brilliant story! Please please please continue this!
miss-grey3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
omg, I love this story from the bottom of my heart. It had such an intense feel to it, I felt like I WAS THE ONE holding my breath!
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwww. This is amazing.
more-profound-bond chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
this is so awesome! id love to read more, like maybe when they got out of the dream!:D
currents chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I really liked this, I mean, Castiel helping Dean breathe is just so perfect and the dream controlling was awesome. I just love Cas invading Dean's dreams with a will, I don't know why, but I do…. Excellently written as always! Keep writing.

Always,
Summer
loverofbooks4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Omg. I thought that this was about Cas going into the lake thing at first, in season 7. But it's sooooo much better.