Reviews for Travelling With a Stranger
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Ughh Joffrey. If I ever meet someone who says he's their favorite character, I'm going to RUN AWAY.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Why is he so MEAN?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Update immediately, please!
TeresaTrav chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
I love your story.. Thanks for writing it.
TeresaTrav chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
CRAP! Update this fic please
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
OMg so exciting
ralna chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
This fantastically written fanfic is responsible for keeping me awake until 4 AM today. I just couldn't tear myself away even if I was telling myself "you've got to sleep already". I'd say that this is my "fabulous fanfic indicator", so well done. :) Your Sandor and Sansa are great. :D Please write another GoT piece. Cheerio.
scrambledangel chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Loved it!
magnus374 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Well done it show us the trouble they will have by being together.
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Aw, that was so lovely! :3
CatTheWall chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwwwww! I loved it! Can I put in a request for a one-shot of the proposal?! Ooooooooo... and the wedding and wedding night! Pretty please! With sugar on top!? Lol
If not ok... I really enjoyed this story and I hope you stick to more SanSan fanfics if you do you'll have a faithful follower in me!
victoria.terreros chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I loved the story! The plot is really good and you did a great work with both characters! Thank you!
arabrabM chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Hello :)
Congratulations, you've ended a beautiful story (sadly)!
I think you did an amazing job writing this story about that non-too easily couple, as you pointed out. Well done. I have devoured every new chapter, and I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one ;)
Looking forward to other stuff!
Thumbs up, b.a.m.