Reviews for Later
Randomness-sama chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
The last time you updated this was on my birthday XD it's a shame I didn't know that this story existed, it's good, I hope you update soon
journey826 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I look forward to the next chapter!
READ ALL 4 CHAPTERS! IT was GREAT!
BlackRabbitoftheFullmoon chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
hello :) i'm a new reader of this fanfic and i just really have to express my happiness... i really LIKE your fanfic... please update. thank you!
BosRonald chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Nice chapter.
forever122 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
He hid in a bush... He hid. In a bush. O_o Hahahahahahahahaha... Ah, man. That is good! The scarf thing was fun too! I can't believe Toshiro didn't make any connection between Ichi, strawberry, and Ichigo.
Eto117 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
It's nice to see they're getting along. Figures a show of strength would make her let go of her anger. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out he's a Captain. I do want to see Ichigo one day. I do think the pace is a bit slow but it might just be the fact that I want to read more.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Yay for cuteness!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Wow, didnt see that coming.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is an awesome story! I really really like it! Going straight to my favorites.
Eto117 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Well, the ending was unexpected. I think they're quite in character. I didn't find any obvious mistakes. This sure seems to be interesting :)
Guestie chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Okay, so it's really good fic BUT for some reason it has way too few comments, so there again: I LOVE IT! Great writing, good idea BUT not many chaps... Co please, add another soon! )
Guestie chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
LOVE IT! Love it! Love it! Which means, pleaaase, another chap really soon!
finchyyy chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
This is one of the best fics I have ever read I cannot wait for your next update!
neyma chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Ahh, how nicely it turns out.

Well, I still can't help but facepalm that Toshiro wouldn't get out a single comment so far, even if it was a "I was looking away from you, duh."

So far the story seems promising, although it's a bit too early to say anything about the plot. We'll see how it turns out.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Awesome! Though Karin at the end with the on the floor bow was ooc, I think she would have just asked him from where she was instead of bowing.