Reviews for The Plan
Haley chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
"You look like someone's killed your whole family." I fucking love you. There were actually a few places in this where I giggled. It was pretty damn good.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Cute. Sasuke's awkward bluntness was oddly charming. I also liked the NaruSasu at the end just because I like them reversing anyway, but also because Sasuke having to make some sort of concession proved he was serious about Naruto.

I had to laugh, though, at Naruto thinking Sasuke was huge when he got his shorts pulled down. Guys are supposed to shrink after getting in the pool. (Seriously, there was this whole bit on Seinfeld about this very thing.) Sasuke must be a *beast* down there, if you account for shrinkage. No wonder Naruto prefers bottom. ;)
Yaoi attraction chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Omg I freakin' loved it!
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was too cute! But I couldn't help but to feel slightly miffed at the fact that the NaruSasu lemon was so half assed compared to the SasuNaru one... but they were still both hot.

Great fic! Keep up the good work!
matsujun chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
THE BEST!
Shiroi1062 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was another story I was skeptical about reading, I'm very picky sometimes. However, I have no regrets about reading this. It was well written (thank God), sexy, and fun to read. You did a fantastic job. :)
sasunaru1123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
THIS WAS FRICKING AWESOME
gingerpro chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
that was great lol
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This. Was. AWESOME.
I loved it sooo much! It's so well written, and the plot is great! One of my favorite parts was when Ino pants'd Sasuke. Ahaha, man I wasn't expecting that one!
And I really loved all of the titles. My favorite one was 'The Plan, Attempt #3: There is no attempt. The rejection is still fresh.' That one made me laugh a little.
I love your writing style sooo much! Great job c:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh hehehehehe
KoreanSwagger chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Is this a 'pwp' or will it have more chapters? Because I love it and I would like to read about sakura/ino wedding.
xRayneBloodx chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
:D This was really well-written and entertaining. The bit where Sasu got his pantsed was fucking H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
I'd never have expected that to happen to him! XD That was a very good surprise, as well as two lemons, although the second was kind of vague, but I'm happy all the same :D Thank you for posting!
Candlelight Kiss chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
x.x I loved this so much
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was fucking great. Oh my god. I love this Sasuke.
snowblinded chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was amazing, I loved it man.