Reviews for In the House
ViolettBlack chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Wonderful heart-touching ending of a great story!
Thank you for writing and sharing the fanfiction and please continue writing House MD stories!
Visitkarte chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Heart breaking and beautiful. Thank you so much for this. Love, your Visitkarte
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
I'm sorry, I was in exam time at school and felt really miss your story, only I could read now, and god as you write well.
was great to see great moments of the series, congratulations for descrevidos details, hope you write more wonderful stories like this!
red2013 chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
good ending and a great story using the man as a different character of house. i enjoyed reading it.

red
alchukina chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
People who hate Cuddy-please, don't read and reviewif you can't tell something new. It is really disgusting. I don't write: "Cameron is a stupid bitch" if I read about Cameron. I don't write about Taub or Wilson. DO YOU HAVE A LIFE? 3 years passed. You LIKED her if you are angry after 3 years! Please, read another fics. Sorry.
OldSFfan chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
And House remains House - an entirely in character ending. I can see that wonderful smirk with which he defies the universe.
purpleu chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
The chapter was well worth the wait. As always, beautiful and vivid descriptions of the events surrounding the life of the man. The feelings are as deep and intense as they ever were. Congratulations on a another wonderful chapter
mirella chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Oh cool fic
I like this!
Please continue
red2013 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
good story telling in this chapter with house's emotions running wild with rage at cuddy and wilson being there in bad and good times.
Robin chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Oh, this is good. Love how you are getting inside House's head, especially at that moment after he has turned the car around in the street, and just sits there thinking. You captured what Hugh's expression screamed to the viewer-fury, agony, loneliness, self-loathing...a man who feels deeply, and has no idea what to do with those feelings.
Keep on writing-I'm loving this.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
WOW! Ana! House's mind is inside yours! It's impossible to write the feelings the way you do...if you don't own House's mind! Admirable!
Marisa (M_BrokenLeg)
ViolettBlack chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
It wasn’t just because she was seeing someone and House thought that it should have been him in there. Try to put yourself in House’s shoes. Just a few hours before, Cuddy told House that she wasn’t seeing someone. So from his point of view he probably thought that Cuddy lied to him during the conversation he had with her in the cafeteria.
This whole matter is even worse if you take into consideration that after months of dating Cuddy, he had to talk Cuddy into letting him into her home and Rachel’s life. So he must have thought that this thing with the other guy was already going on for a while and/or that the other guy was more worthy them him because Cuddy let him being a guest at her home right at their first date.
As a result of this he felt deeply hurt, betrayed reached his breaking point and drove his car into Cuddy's house.
In retrospective this conversation he had with Cuddy in the cafeteria must have felt to him as if Cuddy was trying to get the absolution from him that she didn’t do anything wrong so that she could go on with her life. I think it was a quite cruel thing to do from Cuddy to pester him about his feelings and force him to talk with her and only finally leave him alone after he basically took all the blame on him as he told her that it wasn’t her fault that their relationship didn’t work out. This was especially cruel by Cuddy because the reasons why she broke up with him were already there before she started the relationship with him. So if they bothered her so much then she should have stayed away from him in the first place.
BabalooBlue chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I loved your explanation of what was going through House's head before he crashed the car into Cuddy's house. Many people never understood why House did what he did, saying 'that didn't make sense'. Yes, it did. In House's eyes it did, at least at that moment. You've found a good explanation.
There are some great images here, Ana. I love the one at the end, of House becoming one with the ocean. And I love that it makes House smile. It's a friendly, a positive image - peaceful even. Lovely!
OldSFfan chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
House is lost and in despair. Very moving.
red2013 chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
he is living his nightmare in prison.

red