Reviews for Alexis Winchester
So glad for the update I love the more mature take it makes a lot of sense
Sue654837 chapter 37 . 7/20
I was so excited when I received the notification for this update and the chapter definitely didn't disappoint .

I love it.
Simone chapter 36 . 7/15
I cannot begin to explain how much I love this fic. I didn’t know an ounce about Supernatural before reading this (and I’m not even entirely sure how I can across it!) but this story is so well-crafted, the characters are so well-developed - even the relationships and character growth are so well-done! You are just so talented! It moved me like nothing else. I don’t know if you ever plan to come back to this story (I see it’s been a year since you’ve updated), but just know that you have brought me so much joy and I have completely fallen in love with this story and every character in it. I went and watched a few clips from Supernatural after reading and it didn’t seem right without Lex! You managed to not merely shove her into this preexisting story, but you made it her own. I think this story has ruined me for other sis!fics. Nothing will ever come close to what you have created here!
Lady Persimmon chapter 35 . 1/18
Wonderful story. May also express my absolute exaltation that this fic was finally Updated? One of the best sis!fics ever.
jenwincart chapter 36 . 12/3/2020
all caught up love this fic very much
cait721 chapter 36 . 7/15/2020
Thanks for another great update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Temp94 chapter 36 . 7/14/2020
Literally did not expect this update. Was an amazing surprise.

I know I started this story originally because Winchester sister, Cas and OC, and all that, but I was oddly not satisfied with Cas and Alexis. I just feel so bad for Nate. And the time skip didn't help me get used to it (time jump in real life - years didn't even help). Still, great job with the update! I'll just wallow in my own pity.
cait721 chapter 35 . 7/14/2020
thank you so much for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2020
Please update
Guest chapter 34 . 1/25/2020
I understand that you probably abandoned this story year ago, but please, this is a truly amazing story and I need to know what happens next. Please, please update soon.
Ratna Sanyal chapter 34 . 8/24/2019
Its awesome can't wait for the next chapter please upload soon
Guest chapter 34 . 7/27/2019
Great story. Please update a new chapter, I need to know what happens next.
Hanniemango chapter 34 . 4/1/2019
Hi! I just wanted to let you know what an amazing writer you are. Your story has had me completely hooked for the last few days, I binged it and loved every minute. You crafted it perfectly and had me thinking to try and figure all the answers out, and your OC’s are so in depth I wish they were on the show. And the fluff! Gah! This story is truly brilliant, thank you for dedicating so much time and effort to it. I understand if it is abandoned now, life always manages to gets in way I know, but just so you know, if you did ever continue and fill in all the blanks (like lex being so different!) I would read it in a heartbeat! - hannah x
Guest chapter 34 . 3/17/2019
This is a truly amazing story that has your eyes glued up until the end, but please, please, please update. It's been some years since the last chapter up to date and it'd be a pity if this story was discontinued.
emimeg05 chapter 34 . 6/17/2018
Okay so I just binge read this whole fic and I needed to tell you that I’m in love. I want to applaud you on your ability to beautifully intertwine the show plot line while also developing your own original plot line. I love the story between Alexis and Nate and I enjoy that you found a way to make them experience some struggles as a real relationship would, rather than being overly perfect. I think one of my favorite chapters was the futuristic episode where Zach flashes them five years into the future. It was interesting to read Alexis’ potential future and how easy it would be for her to become something not entirely human. Also I love how you continue to show the struggles that each member of the family would deal with after having lost someone (whether it be Sam, Dean, or Alexis) for any amount of time. Honestly, I felt like the show kind of swept the pain they should’ve continued to feel for a long time under the rug. I imagine that would make one very unstable and I love seeing the truth to your writing. I know you haven’t written this story in almost a year, but I’m following and favoriting in hopes that you haven’t abandoned this one just yet. It really is, truthfully, very good. Thank you for allowing me to read your story! I hope you have a wonderful day!