Reviews for The Son of Vesta
Nooooo plssss continue I need to read more chapters plssss
This is amazing! Don't end here!
You suck a cliffe you've got to be kidding me update
Darrenn100 chapter 26 . 3/29
ey dude your chaps are awesome and btw make them longer i love the story though :D make sure to update a lot story is awesome :3
artemis
Felishaofthesky7 chapter 26 . 3/1
This chapter was GOALS!, please continue though, when you have the time of course.
anonymouse chapter 26 . 2/26
WHAT THE FU- boom( that was the greek fire bomb exploding, also thats a reference to a thing on youtube )
I mean srsly WHY THE FUCK DID YOU END IT THERE YOU FU- boom ( that was the greek fire again)but actually serious this time, why did you end it tyere? Thats the biggest .
Demigod2004 chapter 26 . 2/26
You should wrire more or maybe a sequel
Athena'sDaughter chapter 11 . 2/22
NOOO! YOU KILLED BIANCA! I GONNA KILL YOU! *Athena cabin holding me back*
thurdud chapter 26 . 2/11
YOU SAID IT WAS COMPLETED. YOU LEFT ME ON A CLIFFANGER. I AM GOING TO BE SCREAMING MYSELF TO SLEEP WONDERING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Falcon6 chapter 25 . 2/2
I am enjoying your story quite a bit. I would like to address your author's note regarding criticism however. Feelings do not matter. When you put your work in public you have to accept that some people will not like it. You take the good with the bad. You cannot be thin-skinned about your work or you will play right into the hands of the haters.
Chaos the creator's cat chapter 1 . 1/17
I like angry Percy
AvidGamer chapter 12 . 1/3
very immature writing. I skimmed all previous chapters up to this one and it didn't get any better.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
What's the title of the sequel?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2016
I thought thumbs up was supposed to declare death in a coliseum
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »