Reviews for One Early Astron Evendim
Elglor Stargold chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was adorable too, and an excellent explanation. Much clearer then the way Tolkien put it, if I do say so myself.
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Cute. Love young hobbits! :D

Doriac... sounds like a charmer... lol
MushrooomsPTook chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH *squeals at all the fluffiness* This was sooo precious! I love how you did Merry in this. I wish he could be mine, and I would adopt him, and give him all the carrots and mushrooms he wanted! I love fluffy stories of the hobbit cousins growing up, and this is no exception!
"Oh, stars, Merry! You may as well ask why the grass is green!" exclaimed Frodo.

Merry wrinkled up his little nose in displeasure. "Gass is geen taws te gauden wady wikes geen bes'. Said so westiday. Why's te moon bight?"
*Dabs eyes with tissue* So precious!
Larner chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
A sweet telling of the tale to those who don't know it. Although Tilion rose first, and then Arien.

I look forward to learning more of the relationship between Frodo and Doralic, by the way. Sounds interesting!
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh, this was just lovely! I enjoyed seeing Frodo telling a story to his group of friends-and surely that one would be among the first Bilbo would have told him! Well done!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was a nice one-shot story.

I can relate to this story, in a way, since I have done some star-gazing and moon watching in brief points of my life. I do remember the story of Ithil and Anor from 'The Silmarillion', so that was nice you brought up the tale of the two trees, even though Frodo was telling the tale to Merry, as well as to other hobbit children and tweens.

Nice work.

-Aria Breuer
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was beautiful! Absolutely wonderful! Merry is adorable and Frodo is very much in character. I really really enjoyed this!