Reviews for To Have a Home
RedPandaPatronus chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
I just want you to know that I really love this story! It is ridiculously sad, but I believe it could actually happen, you know?
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I like it! I'm glad you didn't change the characters too much.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Oh God, No. Tom Found Him. That Monster Found Him. This Is Horrible. I Really Hope Ron, Or SOMEONE, Notices That Harry's Gone, & Soon.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
God, Poor Harry! Living In An Abandoned Building, That's Horrible! & Why Doesn't He Want Tom To Find Him? Is This Like In Cannon Where Tom Wants Him Dead?
Navarei chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Very good story. It's nice to read a story like this that someone has actually finished that doesn't leave you guessing wondering what's happened next with nothing to go by like so many others. For that, I thank you. But all in all great story I really enjoyed reading it.
Arcticstar chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I don't read a lot of non-magic stories. The plot moved nicely, even if the subject matter was rather morbid. Well written.

Keep Writing,
Arctic
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,477.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Such a good ending to such a good story. The graphic parts were well written, I don't want to say good because that sounds horrible. Any who, well done !
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
awwww soo cute!
what happened about the essay though?
kidscatscuz chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
You aren't done are you?! I'd like to see a recovery and some weasley Harry bonding please.
The World in Black and White chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Man... gorgeous story. Sad but gorgeous, if you know what I mean. Hope for an update?
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
What A Wonderfully AU Story! ! I'm So Glad That Tom Is Dead All For Good! !
SnowWhiteOwl chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I really like this story, could have been even longer!
I don't think I have ever read a non-magical AU that I actually liked, but I would have loved to see all the other characters in this story, too, it would have been interesting! Well, in my imagination, Snape was the doctor anyway
leylinjan chapter 5 . 7/3/2013