Reviews for The Big Four: The Darkness takes all
xLifescape0709x chapter 19 . 7/3/2016
Update. Like, soon, please. More Jarida fluff! And don't you think you went a little timy wensie weensie bit too far with the torture? I mean, I shuddered, and I never shudder, it was scary, but at least they recovered :D. Anyways, UPDATE SOON! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
Dang I thought that the story was actually finished at the 10th chapter... but you left me hanging! It doesn't tell me the year of when it was last editited, so I have no idea when you'll continue. I have to say, this was the best fanfiction I've ever read. There were two things about the plot that I didn't like, and one thing about how it was written, but since you said to go easy on you, I'm not going to say exactly what my complaints were. Good job so far, and PLEASE keep writing!
Nyello chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This. Is. Epic.
Happibug chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Ouch.
CyanGhoul chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Yay! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
deleteduser00000 chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Lol 'who's azrael?' That was amazing, I really enjoyed it. MERIDA KISSED JACK OMG MY OTP FO EVAH OH MAH GLOB!
The-common-octopus chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
Your story is amazing and I can't wait for a new chapter!
moose chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
after that last line, I would have put, pun intended.
Cocoaflower chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
OH MY FUDGING GOSH! JACK! D: D: D: YOU SON OF A BLUEBERRY, PITCH!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
YOU RUIND THIS STORY! ! I HATE YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! ! THIS WAS A GOOD STORY AT FIRST BUT NOW YOU RUIND IT! YOUR FUCKING MENTAL!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Big Dragon Rebel Girl chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
This didn't seriously happen, did it? This is just a nightmare caused by Pitch, right?! Please say yes! I couldn't handle it if this actually happened! I love these guys! I'm just a little girl!
deleteduser00000 chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Whaaaaaaaaatttt?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
oh god this story is so great. i feel so bad for them that was so sick omg my babies
Anonymous ninja chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Awesome story! Could u please post a bit more often? Thanks
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »