Reviews for Just Your Usual Entertainment
Mamita chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, must see that stubborn, with not being gay, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, hopefully has more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
hahhaha shit i already love subway eats there a lot of times and i hate magdonnals so now im more in love with kagami (platonic was of course hahahahah is just for aomine xP) shit now i can't even eat there without thinking in this two! evil you are evil! hahahahha love you so much! you filled more of my real world with aokaga (that was so counterproductive hahahahah) thanks! can i share this in tha aokaga community? please? hahahhaha thanks a lot! shit now i want ot go eat there hahahah you make me hungry now hahahha see ya! take care! to subway!
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Whatever this is freaking adorable! ! It is really fun seeing these two idiots just being together! Really great job and keep up the amazing work! ! ! :D
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG ... Kyaaaa XD. This is so heart warming and full of cuteness... OwO
Thank you! Love it XD
Fantita chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awww, that was absolutely cute and adorable!
Heh Aomine whining because he wanted the window seat...He was indeed like a child Those two are perfect for each other, I want to read more