Reviews for Vials of Vile Potions
WeasleyObsession chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I like how the characters tie in together. Like, if Dr. Greengrass hadn't saved Arthur, then Astoria would probably be dead now
LilAl260 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow. I'm not sure how I missed this story before... guess it came through in a flood of email from work.

Such a touching chapter - it was neat to see you use so many plots from the past to bring this one together - Bellatrix's hatred for Tonks, Arthur's near-death experience from Nagini's bite, pureblood/Slytherin ideals (and crushing that one in Astoria's eyes - how much does that have to do with Draco's change in the future?)

Awesome work, as always. I look forward to what you come up with next!
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Another memorable story. Very nice interaction between Arthur and Astoria and I'm glad to know your idea about Tonks' death. Well done. Did your recipient like the story?
strawberrypotter123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Really good for writing it in two hours! This was sweet, and I'm a major sucker for unexpected pairings. I've always admired people who do fanfic challenges, just because I think it must be so hard to write within the requirements. I hope you pursue the challenge! I will definitely check back to see :)