Reviews for You can see me?
Rosebud1991 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
please write more it is really good and i can't wait till Jack and Hiccup meet again even if Jack doesn't remember
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
you monster i can't hate your fridge horror/genius but I can't simply enjoy the fluff because of it
PiGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That's not funny. Not funny, seriously. Sarcasm, pun or anything intended, still not funny. I'm retarded so no, I don't get it. I refuse to get it. You could try and get it through my sappy head but I still won't get it.

Actually, I thought of that too, long ago. And it broke my heart. So I tried to forget about it. And you just had to bring it back up.

Sorry about that. Just so emo, y'know. It hit a nerve.

Got nothing against the story. Got nothing against you. Just plain sad.

Sorry again.
juia chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Really COOL! Please update soon I really would love to read more of it!
Tyler chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is really good and I hope you will write more chapters! Please E-Mail me when the next one is out.
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
:) I like this.
shadow visor chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love the idea. Pls update soon?
mailaine chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I don't care if it was meant to be a oneshot, this could turn out to be an AMAZING story! PLEASE continue!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Damn... I really liked this. Please tell me you're going to continue this. I'd love to see how hic and jack meet in this universe with hiccup as a spirit and possibly become a member of the guardians with jack? love this! please please PLEASE continue! :)